CHAPTER 2

BIRTH DATE
The party prepared for the woollim artists, workers, Lovelyz parents and Golden child Parents. All the invited guests arrived in Woollim Company. Jisoo is preparing for her birthday party and lovelyz members are making sure that the birthday girl is prepared. But before JIsoo walk out for the party Mijoo holds her hand and remind her what she said on the other day “Fighting”. She smiled and mouthed her “Thank you” When lovelyz members enter the party the invited guests and Golen child members with their birthday boy arrived. The guests welcome lovelyz by clapping their hands while singing birthday song. It clues JIsoo to go on stage. She thanks the guests by bowing to them and messaging thank you to the people whom she found in front of her. When she nears the stage she saw the man she is afraid to meet Daeyeol. He looks so handsome wearing black suit with white shirt and for her she wears white party dress (see the poster). When they faced Daeyeol: “Jisoo sunbae nim Happy Birthday.” He said while smiling. She tried to smile not to be noticed that she feels hurt because he addressed her formally. She expected him at least to keep their friendship, but she was wrong. Jisoo: “Ooh Thank you Daeyeol shi Happy Birthday for you too.” They turned to the guests and bowed to them. They both give speech thanking for the Birthday party and for the guests coming to the party wishing them Happy Birth day. After the speech Jisoo returned to her members and hugs them. Mijoo feels something is bothering her friend and asks her if she is alright. “Mijoo ya, I thing oppa is ignoring me.” “Why do you think like that?” “Can you believe it, he said JISOO SUNBAE NIM?” “This is bad.” “You are not helping” jisoo said in disbelieved “Where is the Mijoo with wise words?” “Sorry” Mijoo said lost in word for her friend “I’ll be on the balcony, for some fresh air.” “Ok. Don’t stay too long, you’ll catch cold.” Jisoo walk to the balcony sits on the bench. She still can’t believe Daeyeol treats her as his sunbae. Suddenly she hears a voice asking her, “Isn’t it cold outside?” he is Daeyeol “uh.. um.. I wanted fresh a..ir.” she is surprised to see him here. “Why are you here? You should be inside.” He chuckled and said “you should be inside too. It’s our birthday not mine only” “You’re right.” Jisoo said while smiling “It’s been a long time isn’t it?“ here comes her question. “It is, how have you been? I know that you guys are back with mini album nd I’m so happy for you. I really like the song you know I like refreshing songs.” “I know. You are also mania for rocks.” He said it with smile and she laugh with him. “Yes. And I still like rock.” “Jisoo ya” he called her by her name for the first time they meet tonight. “Um” she is not sure if she hears him calling by her name. “Do you still have feelings for me?” she widened her eyes and turns to him to clarify if he really asked her. To even make sure she heard him “Why?” she asked him “Because when you told me you have feelings for me I lied to you. I really loved you Jisoo ya. Who won’t love pretty, caring and supportive girl. And I always regret my decision back then. I still can’t get you out of my heart.” “But you said you only see me as friend? Why you lied to me? Do you know how hard it is for me to forget you but I failed?” she said to him while crying. “I’m sorry. Please don’t cry? I thought it is good for you because you failed to debut with your members and I don’t want to be another problem for your second chance. I don’t want to ruin your opportunity back then. And lying to you was the only thing came in to my mind. I’m really sorry.” wiping her tears with his hands. “Thank you for worrying about me. But there might be other options?” “I’m so sorry.” He said and hugged her. After staying for some times he asked her if she has plan after the party “Why?” “I want to take you out for our official first date. Birth Date.”