CHAPTER 1

BIRTH DATE
2 days before the party Lovelyz dorm “Jisoo ya, what is it? “ Mijoo asked her worriedly seeing her friend lost in her world for what she counts it’s been an hour. “It’s been a long time don’t you think, mijoo ya. “ “I told you, it is nothing for you to worry. Just be yourself.” Knowing what makes her friend worry because this is not the first time she heard Jisoo question herself. “And you know, this is the nth time you asked me?” “Sorry, but when I thing about meeting him I feel like breathless. Imagine me standing next to him I’m going …” mijoo didn’t give her a chance to finish “You said you don’t have any feeling for him. Why are you so afraid meeting him again?” “I lied.” Mijoo didn’t get what she said, “You lied about what?” “I lied about me having any feeling for him?.” Jisoo said questioning and sure about her feeling. “What? Why?” “Because if I said I’m over him, I thought I’ll forget about him and my feeling for him might change.” Jisoo explained feeling hurt, she still can’t get over her one sided love. “You are one true dumb I’ve ever have as friend.” Mijoo said, but her expression shows sadness for her friend. She is sorry because she wasn’t there when Jisoo confess her feeling and rejected. After hearing she still have feelings for him she don’t know how to comfort her friend. “I agree.” Jisoo replied with small chuckle. Flashback Jisoo was in the hospital when her manager told her, her debut might be delayed for unknown months and she should worry about her health first. For her this news was so sad because it means she might not see her friends Lovelyz and also her fans that have been waited for long time. She cried the whole day thinking about her members and fans and also the whole trainee days she spends with them. At night her members visit her and comforted her saying they are alwayz lovelyz and lovelyz are always 8. She is so thankful that her members are by her side and she promised for herself that to get well soon and join her members. After she recovers, she returned to her company WOOLLIM and start as a trainee so she can join her members. She was practicing Hi~ choreography, but she missed her step and fell down. When she want to get up she feels pain on her foot and almost fell down again but someone holds her and helps her to stand. When she turns around to see the person “Daeyeol oppa?” she is surprised to see him “why are you here?” “Oh, I was next room practicing and I heard someone shouting, when I came to check I saw you almost falling that’s why I hold you” “Thank you, I thing I sprained my ankle when I fell” she replied, and wait, did he say HOLD, when she looks he still holds her waist. She doesn’t know why but her cheeks feel hot “You can let me go now, I can manage myself” “No, I’ll walk you to the chair.” “Thank you.” Jisoo replied From this accident they become close friends. They share their difficulties and happy moment together until Jisoo is going to join her members. So she thought it is better to tell her feelings for daeyeol before it’s too late but he told her, his feeling for her is a friendship not love. Flashback ends “jisoo ya I know what I’m going to say won’t help but loving someone is the best thing that could happen to a person. So you still having those feeling for him are not a bad thing. Who knows one day the love you have can be returned. So have faith on your love and approach him like before. Don’t run.” “Ooooooh. Mijoo knows how to speak wise words? I’m impressed.” Jisoo said with sarcasm “I read it somewere.” “This is the first wise word from my friend and it really helps. Thank you Mijoo ya”