1ll

Average Evenings
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hey,” Joon Kyung says as he swaggers into the spacious apartment late at night.

“Hey yourself,” you smile, putting your book down to crouch on the couch to look at him, your arms folded on the back of the seat with your chin resting on your forearm. Rol2 and Rani are on the couch with you but Rani goes over to her daddy as soon as he enters. Ca$h is somewhere else, but he tends to be grumpy anyway.

“Everything go okay?” you ask, watching him pet his baby and then go into the kitchen for a drink as you scratch under Rol2’s chin.

“Yeeah,” he answers, uncapping the beer bottle and taking a pull.

“Hm, whoo,” he utters as he comes up for a breath, walking towards the living room, “That’s good.”

You smirk. “It better be, it’s imported,” you say, picking your book back up and stretching out on the couch.

Joon Kyung sits in the recliner next to the couch and turns the TV on.

After a few moments, you sigh. “You seriously not going to tell me how it went?” you ask, looking over your shoulder at the guy.

“You know I don’t talk about my albums outside of the studio,” he answers, eyes glued to the screen.

You frown slightly and go back to your book again.

Another few moments later, however, you climb into his lap, which blocks his view of the TV.

“Wha—”

“You know, it’s kinda bad that I find you more attractive with sunglasses on,” you interrupt, taking them off his face to balance them on your nos

Please log in to read the full chapter