First Chapter

Pocket_Monster

Namjoon was reading a book sitting under his favorite tree. The weather is nice today, with a blue sky, a big sun and a good temperatur. Nothing couldn't bother him today. His phone vibrates. Namjoon feels his heart beatting faster, he really hope that it was him. He grabs his phone rapidly and unlock it. An instagram notification...


 

Oh my god, it's him, yeeeeeees !


 

He screams in his head before clicking on the notif.


 

Bangstergram has commented : Like always you're y and cute at the same time.


 

Namjoon can feel his cheeks burning. He bittes his under-lip for don't smiling like an idiot. But it's difficult when your crush send you this kind of commentary. He opens the private messaging.


 


 

Pocket_Monster

So, you think that I'm y and cute ?~ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


 

Bangstergram

How can I not find my babe y and cute ?


 

Namjoon giggles. This man know how doing for seducte somebody. He speaks with Bangstergram since six months, their relation are really ambiguous because they act oftenly as a couple. And Namjoon can say that he really like that. The only trouble is that Yong Nam -The name of Bangstergram- refuses to send him a picture, maybe he's as ugly as a sin. However who care of the apparence when they're in love ?

But, in his IG you can find some nice pictures, really really nice pictures, like... abs... tattoo... abs.... and tattoo. An eight pack, like Bang Yong Guk.


 

Pockey_Monster

I don't know~ Tonight I go to an underground club, I'm so excited~


 

Bangstergram

Really ? In which club ? Stay on your toes please.

People can't keep their hand down.


 

Pocket_Monster

Yees, I don't know the name, but it's somewhere in Gangnam-Gu, a very popular club with a well-know band which rap there, Soul connection, you know them ?

I know babe, I will hit everybody who try to touch me !


 

Bangstergram

Aaah yes, I see which club, it's a good place. And yes, I know this band.

You like who in the band ? That's my good boy~


 

Pocket_Monster

Huuum Jepp Blackman, his voice is really deep and y and his flow is so cool ! Always honey~


 

Bangstergram

So you find his voice better than mine ? I keep this in mind traitor.


 


 

Namjoon laughs, this jealousy is so cute. Nobody have a better voice than his man. But, he finds that Yong Nam, Jepp Blackman and Yong Guk have the same vocal range.


 

Ooooh Bang looks who's laughing like a fool in front of his phone. ”


 

The quietness of the place are breaking by Kim Himchan, a stupid boy of the crew of Bang Yong Guk. This man is a real pain in the , always screaming to everybody that he's the best, the more handsome and smart and this kind of stuff.


 

So Nerdjoon, you have finally a friend for speaking

-Himchan, you're noisy, can you just shut up ? So annoying. ”


 

Namjoon looks to Yong Guk with a surprise glance. Since when Yong Guk has becomen like that ? Maybe five months, or four, but, the fact is that, he just stops to bother Namjoon. And sometime, he was yelling at Himchan. Totally weird.


 

I'm leaving, your behavior is so childish. Explain Yong Guk ”


 

Everyone was shocked. Himchan the first. Namjoon sighs before leaving also. Strangly he feels a feeling of pity for the boy. He can see that Himchan is totally in love with his friend. And he can understand, the eight pack kill eveybody... Okay, the body isn't everything.

He watchs his clock, it's soon the beginning of his last class. Deeply this evening, he's so impatient to hang out with all his friends for see Jepp Blackman. Even if, he has a weird feeling.