Incipit

Pocket_Monster

💗 10k like

Pocket_Monster #Instaday
Dimples Hello~

Show more commentary...

Pinktowel: woooooh this dimples will kill me one day !!
Sweetlips45: Oppa you're ing hot (≧∇≦)/
HyunaRollDeep: I will eat you omfg !!!!! 😍


Namjoon looks at his notifications and smile. In internet, he's well-knowing, Pocket_Monster, the ulzzang that everybody must know. Handsome, smart and this dimples. The perfect kind of a lot of girls and some boys. But even if he's famous on internet, in the real life, it's totaly different. Kim Namjoon, nerd, big glasses, shy as hell, this boring boy. Weirdly, nobody had identifed him. Maybe I'm too different from Pocket_Monster, he thinks. But it's okay, he likes his popularity on internet, and he doesn't know if he could like it in real.

At school, sometime it's difficult, and sometime it's cool. That depends on the mood of his bullies. His worst years was in High School. University is better, but so, dumb are everywhere. And the dumb has a name, Bang Yong Guk. This ing Bang Yong Guk with his deep -y- voice, his abs -what an eight pack-. But -because there is always a but- he's stupid, so freaking stupid, like no brain in the head but all in his muscles -and maybe in his -. And he looooooves pushing him against a wall to make a porrige of Namjoon. What a kid...
However, the worst -very worst- thing is that Namjoon really like, the iness of Bang Yong Guk, maybe too much. He has certainly a stockholm syndrome, why not ?

For what he hopes most, it's to be able to remain anonymous till the end of the schooling.

Yet, it's will be difficult thanks to a certain person...

 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Ayo dude !~
So if you spot some mistakes, explain me please haha, it's my first english fiction, so it's really new for me !
I hope you will love this little fic !!~