Final

The Omega's Smile

Ten was set to become the new head alpha of his pack within the next 3 months. He had finished all of his training and was prepared to lead his pack, but there was just one thing missing…….his mate.

Ten had a small build in his human form, but everyone knew not to mess with him because in his wolf form he was the feared young alpha of the North pack. Many people had picked fights with him, but none have defeated him. His high standing reputation has earned him the attention of many surrounding packs and even foreign ones. He was known for sparkling eyes, beautiful smile, and witty sense of humor. Anyone who met Ten (and didn't want to kill him) befriended him quickly.

Most people didn't know, but Ten was secretly a total romantic.

His father has set up multiple Mating sessions for him to meet with potential mates. He has spent over three years of meeting with potential mates and not a single omega has caught his attention. He is still waiting for the day when he will find the omega that he will fall instantly in love with.

At the moment, Ten was preparing for a meeting with a foreign pack from Japan. The Alpha has an omega son that is interested in Ten.

Ten was simply not looking forward to meeting another potential mate. It only made him more depressed when it didn't work out. He walked into the room where he would meet Yuta Nakamoto and sat patiently.


----------


Yuta Nakamoto was the omega son of the Head Alpha of Japan’s south pack. When he turned five his father told him that he was going to start learning Thai in order to please the Head Alpha's son from a pack located in Thailand.


At first, Yuta absolutely hated the fact that he had to learn another language for someone he didn't even know. Things changed as he grew older though. He learned more about the young alpha and of his amazing strength and kindness. The more he learned about the other the more enamored he became.

When he turned eighteen, he was thrilled to find out that he would finally get to meet the alpha of his dreams.

--------------

It was a tradition that only the two potential mates would be the only ones in the room and that made Ten nervous because sometimes it was hard to start up conversations.

He heard the door open and instantly looked at the other male with a bright smile. Surprisingly, the omega smiled back with an even brighter smile. It was one simple smile that turned Ten’s world upside down.

Ten was pleasantly surprised that Yuta was able to speak Thai, but that was because he had always wanted to meet Ten. Yuta was a talkative person and Ten found his slight accent adorable.

Ten was allowed to leave the meeting room at any point in time and the time he spent with Yuta was by far the longest he had spent with any potential mate. As the night drew to a close Ten told Yuta that he wanted to see him the next day. As the parted their ways, Yuta gave Ten one last smile and that when Ten knew that he had found his mate.

---------------

The next day Ten woke up feeling better than ever. He threw some clothes on and went to inform his father that he was positive that Yuta was going to become his mate. His father smiled and congratulated him.

Ten planned to take Yuta on a nice walk to his favorite spot in the woods. He waited patiently in the center of the village for the omega to exit the guest house and when he did he was greeted by another beautiful smile.

“How are you today, my smiling omega?” Yuta smiled and hugged the alpha.

“I'm doing wonderful and I couldn't stop thinking about you all last night.”

“I couldn't either. I was so excited for today so that I could spend more time with you.

They started to walk into the forest surrounding them while holding hands. It was leisurely pace that allowed them to reach crystal clear pond in half an hour.

“It's beautiful!” Yuta exclaimed.

“Just like you.”

Yuta giggled and said, “Ohhh the big bad wolf is secretly a total cheeseball!”

“I truly am and the people who become a part of my life have to put up with it.”

“I'd love to put up with your cheeseballness….everyday…...for the rest of my life.” Yuta said with a slight blush.

Ten chuckled and said, “Good, because I would like you to become my mate. No one has been able to catch my attention, let alone my heart, but you, Nakamoto Yuta, stole my heart the first time you smiled at me.”

“I'd would love to be your omega and be by your side for the rest of my life.”

To say that Ten was excited was an understatement. He had never felt so happy in his life and it was all because of one person.

The rest of the afternoon was spent splashing in the shallow pond and sharing stories about themselves.

When they returned back to the village the news that they were going to mate spread like wildfire. Everyone was happy and celebrating because now Ten could finally be able to take over the pack.

Ten’s family was in a rush to get everything for the ceremonies that would happen the next day. Not only would he be claiming Yuta as his omega in front of the entire pack but he would also be inducted at the head of the pack.

----------------

The claiming happened first. Yuta was wearing traditional Japanese clothing while Ten was wearing Thai robes. They stood in front of each other with smiles lighting up their faces. And before they knew it, Ten was leaning in to leave his mark on his beautiful mate.

While Ten was through the process of being inducted as head alpha, the only thing running through his mind was Yuta, Yuta, and Yuta. He just wanted his mate by his side especially now that they had the bond between them.

The night was filled with boisterous celebration. And shy glances shared between the newly mated.

The celebration ended once Yuta and Ten left to go to their new cottage. Once the door was closed, Yuta was swept up into a deep kiss by his new mate.

“Now you will never be able to get rid of me.”

Yuta laughed and said, “It's not like I will ever want to.”

“You're stuck with me forever.”

“Yup! And I wouldn't have it any other way!”

The last thing Ten saw before he closed his eyes was the smile that he fell in love with.