Start of New Life

Eternal Love

June 2014 At the food court of the JYP Acedamy Unit 1, 4 girls are chatting noisily about Kpop idols and about some other popular students of their school..one girl is with long brown hair, one is with short red hair, one with cherry-colored bobbed hair (really similar to a boy hairstyle) and the last one is with long blonde hair.... Who are those girls???? Take a guess~~

 

Of course..they are Chou Tzuyu, Son Chaeyoung, Yoo JeongYeon and Hirai MoMo....they are talking and teasing each other happily.. 'After our classes are over, how about going to somewhere and have fun???' short hair girl started....'Jokbal....Jokbal...I'm really craving for Jokbal..how about going to a restauant?????' as expected,the shikshin Moguri reply quickly...'Ahh MoMo unnie..why are u always thinking to eat?? Eating jokbal is no fun..let's go and play somewhere....' Chaeyoung said to MoMo as she's been so tired of hearing the word Jokbal all the time.. JeongYeon nod and accept CY's words..'Right!!! let's go and play at game centre.. MoMo-ring..u only know about eating...if u continue to eat like that,it's pretty sure u'll gain weight..u know!!' 'Ahh..molla..' MoMo shouts with a pout and at the same time she glances JeongYeon with her famous glare, then turns her head to opposite side....JeongYeon thinks MoMo's pouting face is really cute so she always teases her ..now that cutie Peach is pouting her again..ahaa..she know that she'll have to buy her Jokbal to make peace with her..

 

Tzuyu just looks at them with smile coz she knows that JeongMo is always fighting over little things like this and they will make up again in a very short time......'Ahummm' she starts to talk.. 'Let's go to the mart~~~ and eat something there and then go to the game centre and play..isn't it great???' 'Right..let's go to the mart' Jeongyeon imitates saying with Tzuyu accent...All three are laughing so hard at her accent imitation...Tzuyu is so embarassed but she can't help laughing along with others too..That unnie is really good at imitating other people's accent...She often teases MoMo unnie & me for our accents as we both are foreigners...'Ah unnie~~~ why are u teasing me again with that accent?? Aren't u getting used to it till now?' Tzuyu shouted with a shy face & little pout...'Ok Ok..I'll not tease u anymore' Jungyeon said with a teasy face...'ahh..it's already time for our classes..how about going to our classes now??' MoMo said while watching the clock....'Ok then, let's meet up in front of the school after our classes are over..we are going now' Jungyeon said as she left with MoMo to their class..Tzuyu and ChaeYoung are also leading to their class....

 

In the classroom, Tzuyu is thinking about her present life..Her life is a little stable now...At first, as she thought, she faced with many problems..JYP Acedamy give all the students rooms to live in the school compound...They build a boarding house for all students so living didn't become a problem for her.. The worst problem for her is the language problem!! Although she had learnt Korean, it's so different when a native speaker speaks..She only had heard Taiwanese speaking Korea before..when she faced with korean people speaking, she could only understand just a few words...sometimes she didn't understand even a word...it's so depressing for her and she even thought to go back to Taiwan.....in this condition she thought she could not be able to make friends with anyone...As her personality is also cold and doesn't look friendly, she's sure that no one will come to make friends with her...Will she be able to fit in here during next three years??? Just hope to pass this 3 years quickly...

 

But all the things changes after she had met with a small girl called Son Chaeyoung...She met her exactly one week after she reached Korea...On that day morning, Tzuyu was ready to go to the class...As that day class is a new class and Tzuyu doesn't know where to go..map is drawn on the timetable but she's not good at that kind of things...she can't help but just standing with a blanked face in front of their boarding house...'Ehh..Annyeong..U look like u're facing problems..Can I help U??' Tzuyu turned as she heard a voice coming from beside her and then she saw a small girl looking at her with a smiling face.....'Yes..May I knoww~know~ the directions~ to~this class,pls??' Tzuyu pointing to the map and said...'What?? What r u saying??' the small girl replied with a confused face looked like she didn't understand her words..Tzuyu repeat again her words and also using hand gestures pointing to the map and finally she looks she understand her words..'ahhh..this class,right?? I'm also going to that class so u can follow me' Chaeyoung replied cheerfully..Tzuyu is so happy now that she can go to her class now..'Nae..gomawo' she said and the other girl say 'Ok..then let's go'.... On their way to class~~~ 'ahh,btw my name is Son ChaeYoung 14 yrs old girl and a Junior high school student' the small girl introduced first...'My name is Chou Tzuyu ..also 14 yrs old and Junior high school student..I just transferred from Taiwan' Tzuyu also introduced herself...'awww..U're from Taiwan!!! That's why I think ur pronunciation is too strange..it's too hard for me to understand at first U spoke'...Tzuyu felt a little embarrassed but she laughed and said..'Yes..I'm still not fluent in Korean and I'm stilling having my Taiwan accent'...'hahaa..but the way u talk is so cute..I like it' Chaeyoung said while laughing..'btw,I saw u at the front of the boarding house,which floor did u live??' 'I live at Fifth floor Room No. 5(C) and you??' 'I'm also in the fifth floor!!! And Room no. 5(D)' 'wow..we are on the same floor and why we didn't meet each other before..' Tzuyu said with joy.. ' As we are same aged, same class and living in same apartment, let's be friends ,ok???'....after hearing the latter's words,Tzuyu looked at ChaeYoung with unbelievable eyes....what?? Is she hearing wrongly?? She said let's be friends..wow..I still can't believe it..but finally I can make a friend now...'Ok!!!! Let's be friends,my chinguu Chaeng-ie' Tzuyu replied joyfully...'Chaeng-ie..hahaa..that's a cute name..I like it..call me like that from now on' 'Ok!!!!' The two new friends are now hanging together and walking happily to their class....They sit together in the class too......

 

At the lunch time, Chaeyoung said to Tzuyu 'Tzuyu-ah, let's go to food court..at there,I will introduce u to two unnies who are best friends of me and also living on the same floor with us...'...'Two unnies??' Tzuyu feel a little flustered as she's not ok with strangers and she is afraid of strangers..'I think I cannot be ok with them' Tzuyu said with a little shaking voice..'I'm afraid of strangers'....'Ahh..dun be afraid..They are too friendly and too easy-going..I'm sure u'll be friendly with them..come on Tzuyu..let's go'..Tzuyu can't deny Chaeng-ie words and just folllow her....... when arriving the foodcourt, Chaeng lead her to two girls..'Unniesdeul~~ I will introduce U to my newly made bestfriend..'She is Chou Tzuyu' Chaeng said actively as her hand pointed to Tzuyu and she continued..'Tzuyu-ah..this bobbed hair unnie is called JeongYeon and this blonde hair unnie is called Hirai MoMo'......'Nae annyeonghaseyo unnies' Tzuyu bowed and greet...'ahh Annyeong' the couple also greet back with smiling faces..'ChaeYoung-ah..finally U can make friend with a very beautiful girl' the bobbed hair girl teased the small girl...'Yep unnie..finally I can make friend with someone who is the same age as me and who is also so pretty..I don't need u two now..I will go out with her from now on' Chaeyoung also teased back and all are laughing at her words....'ahh I forgot to say..Tzuyu is just transferred from Taiwan so U have to bear with her pronunciation a bit..she's still not fluent in korea' Chaeyoung said again...... 'ahaa..that's not the problem..I've been bearing this MoMo-ring's Japan accent all the time till now..I'm sure I can understand her words' Jungyeon said back with a teasy tone..'Whatt!!! Did u just say that I'm still with my Japan accent and not fluent in korea??' MoMo shouted..'Yep..it's the truth,moguri..just accept the truth..' JungYeon said with a funny face to MoMo..'These two are just like this always ,Tzuyu..later U will be used to it' Chaeng-ie said to Tzuyu....'Yeah..It's fun to looking at them..these two unnies looks so friendly..Unniesdeul, pls treat me like u two treat to Chaengie,ok????' Tzuyu said to the JeongMo .. 'ok..let's the four of us hang out together in the future!!!'~~~ As like this, their friendship begins~~~~

 

She is glad that she can make friends with those threesomes..They are funny and easy-going girls so they become more and more friendly...Also JungYeon unnie is so teasy and always make fun with others, their everyday life is always full of laughters..since they are becoming closed, they always gather around in one room at night times and ever chatting about random things.. without them, her life will not be joyful like now....As JeongYeon unnie & Chaeng-ie are koreans, they always help her with her Korea language and she is now a little improving...MoMo unnie always supports her since they are both foreigners..Only they (foreigners) can know how difficult to survive in an foreign country....Tzuyu is so thankful to her three friends..

 

'Tzuyu-sshi...why are you smiling alone???' her random thoughts disappear as she heard Chaeng voice...'ahh nothing..I'm just remembering about the past six months' Tzuyu reply with a smile....at that time the teacher arrives and their talks are being interrupted..'let's talk again after the class..now listen to lecture' Chaeng-ie said with a low voice and Tzuyu nodded 'ok' ~~~~and then she's concentrating on her lectures...


 

Hey guys..in this chapter I introduce some JeongMo to u all..pls enjoy it ^^ SaTzu will be on next chapter but I'll be a little delayed..as u all know, SaTzu moments are not happening currently and all SaTzu shippers are feeling sad for it..me also..I cannot write any SaTzu now..if their moments happen on next other fansigns,I'll come & update it..(and also I have my final exam so I cannot write)..thank u~~~