Chou Tzuyu

Eternal Love

Around the time of Dec 2013, in Taiwan , a 14 yr old girl named Chou Tzuyu is lying on her bed..she is so stressful and doesn't know what to do..she's thinking too hard on her father's words during dinner..

 

During dinner, Mr.Chou : Tzuyu-ah,my daughter..I've decided to send you to Korea for your further study..In Korea, JYP Academy is quite famous..U have to study there..I've discussed all with your mother so do not try to offend my words..U have to go there in January so prepare ur things and get ready,ok???

 

When hearing her father's word, Tzuyu is too shocked that she cannot even say a word..In her mind: 'What!!! KOREA??? JYP?? what is PaPa talking about?? May be he's gone insane..' she looks at her mom for help with hopeful eyes but her mother didn't even look at her and avoiding eye contact.. Huhhh~~~ Tzuyu sighed and then said ; 'Papa,how can I go to such a foreign country without u two?? I will not go' ..Mr.Chou stared at Tzuyu with his sharp eyes and said: 'I've prepaired everything and so U have to..that's my order..don't say anything and go back to ur room now'

 

 Tzuyu was so angry and went back to her own room..Now what should I do?? How can he send me to a foreign country like this out of blue?? Although I study korea language coz I'm a kpopper fangirl and I'm interested in Korea but I'm not as fluent as natives..how will I survive there?? Besides,I have to leave all my friends here in Taiwan and I have to struggle my life without any friends at there..ahhh PaPa is so cruel...Tears are falling down on her face as she is thinking...She still can't believe her father words...

 

Well~~ here I have to introduce about myself..My name is Chou Tzuyu..I'm just a normal girl who want to pass my entire life peacefully without struggles and happily with my friends..I'm interested in Kpop and I'm a big fan of SNSD unnies..Until yesterday, my life is just peaceful and I have no worries..but today things happens a lot and I have to go to Korea for my study..it's too sudden....what's happening to my life? Huuu..Now I need to calm down my mind first...Going to Korea?? It will not be easy for me..I'm pretty sure I'll face many difficulties..But thinking from the other side, if I go to Korea, I'll have a chance to meet with my Tiffany unnie..that's not a bad idea..Since I cannot deny my PaPa's words, I decide to accept my father's order...

 

Since I have to leave in January, I will have to hurry to pack things..and also I have to see my friends and say goodbye to them..ahh..I have so many things to do..but now I have to sleep as it's already midnight..starting from tmr, I will be busy for my new adventures..Fighting Chou Tzuyu, U can do it!!!

 

After cheering to herself up, Tzuyu fell asleep soundly..Still she doesn't know her life will change after meeting a girl in Korea....Still she doesn't know she'll go crazy over a girl..still she doesn't know she will find her eternal love for her love in Korea..She's just sleeping soundly in her bed~~~

 


(Author's note - since it's my first time writing,I'm so sorry if I made mistakes and also I don't know how to plot the fic...so the fic may be a little boring..but pls support for me till the end..Thank u so much)