Kyungjae

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only the third day since Youngjae joined the new collage and meet a lot of new friends. He had to admit that he missed things like that, socializing, telling bad jokes and making everyone laugh, he really missed that a lot since he was forced to leave collage after a week from graduating to it. 
He really missed living like that, no stress, just him and a group of friends. 


Youngjae stood on the bus station nearby to his collage, with his new friend Jeabum, waiting for the bus that was being late.
The collage time was over and Youngjae was relieved. 35 minutes ago ( when he was still in class) Mark- his best friend- had send him a message saying that he needed help and asked him to come home quickly. He was clearly panicking, making Youngjae nervous as well, his friend was currently watching over someone precious to him. 
Youngjae already had an idea why Mark was acting so strange. 
His friend was an drug addict. Just like him in the past, however nearly 2 years ago Youngjae needed to stop, Mark didn't. 
The constant mood swings that Mark had were caused because he tried to stay clear. He stopped taking drugs  2 days ago. Youngjae knew that his friend was too weak to do that - to stop with drugs but really it wasn't Mark's choice as well. It was all because of Mark's boyfriend, the male insisted that if Mark won't stop to 'poison' himslelf, then they are over. And of course Mark did what the other told him to do. 
Youngjae didn't know if he should be happy for his suffering friend or sad because the other has to go through something like that. 
The black haired male knew how it is to stop taking drugs. He did it as well so he knew. 
Normally he wouldn't leave his baby boy with someone like that, but he trusted his best friend and Mark really wanted to help him.... and really Youngjae didn't have anyone else to ask for help. 
His parents accepted his baby after some time, but they say that's it's his fault and his problem. So he doesn't ask them for help anymore after moving out to a small flat. If the don't want to help his with their grandson he won't beg. 
Youngjae tried to all Mark but the other wasn't picking up now, bus was also late and the fear that something bad happen increased with every passing second. 
'What's wrong ? you looked freaked out in class and now it look's like you're going to pass out' Jeabum said while checking his watch. 
'I-I'm fine, I just' he thought for a second 'I need to get home quickly' he breathed out. Jeabum looked a little bothered by that 
'Oh you have to ?' Youngjae finally looked up from his phone to Jeabum when he heard disappointment in Jeabum's voice. 
'Yeah, why ?' Jeabum shrugged.
' I talked with the rest of the boys, and we are going out, Maybe you would want to go with us ?' 
The black haired male looked surprised, it was a long time since the last time he went somewhere with his mates. He really wanted to go but he REALLY couldn't. his life.
'sorryy, I can't go, I have a lot of things to do today' He smiled but Jeabum just nodded in response. 'B-but we can go somewhere tomorrow ! after school' 
'You sure?' Jeabum asked and Youngjae nodded eagerly ' okay then' it was him who smiled this time and Youngjae had to avert his gaze for a moment because Jeabum looked really good when he smiled and Youngjae's homo was dangerous in situations like that. 
Jeabum wasn't sure if he should cancel all of his plans for tomorrow. Youngjae didn't want to go today, or even yesterday. So Jeabum wasn't sure if he should really believe the other but the black haired male looked so happy, it made him believe. 
'What are you doing everyday exactly? you don't have much time for yourself do you ?' 
'welllll' The shorter male wasn't sure what to say so Jeabum won't take him for a creep or something. What was he supposed so say ? - I am a creep and I have a baby a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter