You're cute

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was sitting on Youngjae's couch in Youngjae's flat, looking after Youngjae's baby.

The said boy was sitting on the carpet in the middle of the room,  a lot of toys around him but it was clear that he already lost all interest in them and he was now grabbing them only to chuck them somewhere with a loud noise of boredom, tears already staring to form in his eyes. 

And really Mark would stand up and take him from there but he feared he will drop the baby, his hands and legs was shaking. All he could feel was hunger, but he didn't want to eat, it was a slightly different hunger even thought his stomach was empty. 

He looked at the ceiling and sighed deeply when the baby suddenly started to sob and then shout. Tears already started to form in his eyes also. 

He stood up and made it to the baby, he didn't pick up thought, he just sat next to him and placed Kyungjae on his lap, the baby stooped sobbing for 2 minutes. Probably finding enterteiment in sitting on Mark's trembling legs. But the peace didn't last for long just as Mark expected instead of crying the baby was now shouting and sobbing, choking on his own cries.

Mark knew that it was his fault,Kyungjae was in a good humour today before Mark left him on the carpet for nearly 2 hours now. 

Usually Youngjae would be here in 2 more hours but today he said he will come late. Mark should have said no when he asked for help. It really wasn't a good idea to left the baby with him, he was so useless, not even able to help his own friend.

Mark sobbed suddenly,  surprised himself because he didn't expect it. 

Oh no, it started again. He was panicking again. 

'Baby..  Stop trying' he sobbed but even he knew that his words was so quiet that Kyungjae probably didn't hear him.  

God this boy hates him. He thought to himself. 

'I know, I'm a bad auntie. Please stop crying' He rocked the baby in his lap but it clearly wasn't helping.

Mark whipped the tears from his eyes with the palm of his hand and sobbed quietly, trying to calm himself and the baby at the same time. Why wasn't enothing working?!

He tried to block any noise from going to his ears. It was to loud for him. The only thing that could help him now was drugs. He needed them. And his phone was so close, one message to his dealer and he would have what he needs. 

And then he remembered that there was another things or rather person that would help him. 

His boyfriend. 

Mark suddenly felt saved, he stood up. Gripping the baby tighter until he reached the couch and placed the baby there. Forgetting  to place a pillow in front of him to prevent the baby from falling down. But he didn't care when he moved  away and grabbed his phone from the table, nearly dropping it from his shaky fingers.

He looked back at the crying baby, all red now. He waited for Jinyoung to pick up.  

Gosh did Kyungjae really have to be so loud- he thought to himself when Jinyoung finally picked up and Mark was barely able to hear him. 

'Mark what's happening,  why is he crying?' Jinyoung said calmly. He knew that Mark was meant to babysit his friends baby. Actually it was he in m who convinced Mark that he should spend more time with baby's. It didn't seem like a good idea anymore when he also hear that Mark sobbed 

'I'm sorry,  I can't do it' Mark said, defeat in his voice and Jinyoung sighed 'I'm such a bad friend am I? ' he asked trying to stop the tears falling from his eyes.

' That's not what's important right now. Mark where are you? ' Jinyoung sounded calm and Mark found himself calming to Jinyoung's voice. 

' I-I'm at Youngjae's house. Come here, I need help'

Jinyoung realized that he doesn't even know where Youngjae leaves, it was surprisingly because Mark spends a lot of time there. He should have asked before.  

There was no time for that now since he was worried.  Not about Mark thought. In this situation he was worried for the poor baby because Mark had an panic attack again. It wasn't the first time,  Jinyoung saw his boyfriend having a lot of them not only in past days but also before.  It was all due to his addiction. 

'Mark listen to me.' Mark nodded to himself, observing the baby, whih wasn't red from crying.  God Youngjae would kill him if he saw that. ' come to the park next to gym, where I always pick you up.  You got that? '

'yeah'

'Okay. I will be there in a few and we will go to Youngjae's house.' Mark was about to hang up so he could just go and meet Jinyoung. But the black haired male stopped him 'wait Mark! ' Mark listened 'don't forget the baby' 

Mark nearly facepalmed because if Jinyung didn't remind him,  he would just leave Kyungjae alone. He was so eager to meet with Jinyoung. 

After that Jinyoung hung up and Mark quickly went to another room to take Kyoungjae's coat from the wardrobe. 

Of course before Mark dealed with dressing and putting the small guy on the stroller 12 minutes had already passed. He quickly wiped his eyes with water and went out. Remaining himself to close the door behind him. 

The park was really close to Youngjae's flat so after 3 minutes he was there and he emediately spotted jinyoung's car and Jinyoung with a bag of crisps in his hand. 

The blond male walked to him quickly and Jinyoung smiled to him showing the pack of crisps.

' we can watch a movie'

He then waved to the baby who has somehow calmed down during the walk. 

'hello little-'Jinyoung pouzed and looked at Mark. 'what's his name again? ' 

'Kyungjae' Jinyoung smiled immediately.

'Little Kyungjae! Wow what a nice name you have. Really...  Imaginaticve' Mark chuckled at his boyfriend and the male straightened to peck Mark's lips. Noticing that the male was slightly shaking. 

So he was getting worse.

'I will leave my car here.' he said to Mark and the male nodded. Then he looked at Kyungjae 'and you small guy, you will show me where daddy lives' Kyungjae laughed and waved his hands in the air happily. 

Yeah the kid just hates Mark. 

...........

2 hours later: 

Youngaje just finished school and he checked his phone for any messages from Mark but there was none so everything was probably alright. At least he hoped so.  Maybe he planned on going with his friends but one negative message from Mark and he will go home. 

They was in a group, walking somewhere. Probably to a store to buy some snacks as Youngyeom (JB's best friend) said. Then they were to go to the said guys house to watch something since he lives alone. 

Maybe Youngyeom was Jb's best friend but the ginger male stayed closer to him. Whih wasn't really nice because from their group of friends Youngjae liked Jeabum the most. 

'what's wrong Youngjae, you seem off' 

'Do I?  ' Youngjae asked surprised at the sudden question.  Because a minute ago they was talking about something else.

'yes.  Tell me' Jeabum offered but Youngjae just laughed.

'I'm fine really' he shrugged the taller male off. 

'aren't you two being a little lovely dovely today? ' Youngyeom suddenly asked and Youngaje looked at him in shock. Slightly scared because he didn't know if the other accepted gey people. 

'What the hell are you talking about? ' Jeabum asked with a frown and Youngjae smiled as well. Slapping the giant maknae of the group in the shoulder. 

'Silly' Youngjae said with a wide grin,and  okay, okay it's not like he was cute again  - Jeabum thought to himself. 

 But he shrugged this thought away quickly. Because Youngjae was his mate now and you can't go out with your own bro. He had rules, and he didn't even know if Youngjae was gay. 

Yugyeom stopped laughing 'but yeah, I noticed that you keep checking your phone every 20 sec's. It's kind of strange' Jeab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter