Open War

Rival or Lover?

I quickly raised my eyebrows when I heard the words coming out of his mouth. "And, who are you?"I said as looking at him with curious expression. I try to remember. And, for a second, I get who is this boy. "Now, I know!"I shouted with wide smile on my face.

"Get it?"

"Yeah. Leeteuk right?"I ask him. He nodded.

From the side, Donghae said with a disapproving tone, "Yes! Hyung! You know he called me what?" Leeteuk stared at him with curiosity. "Loser."

"Is not that true?" I said with an innocent tone.

And, just as Donghae was about to cast his fist into my face again, from behind I heard a familiar sound of someone calling me. "KWON YURI!"

I turned to the source of the sound and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany ran towards me. "Are you okay?" Tiffany asked with alarm while I just blinked my eyes, confused by the situation. From behind them I can see the rest of the other SNSD members.

"You!" Shouted
Yoona, pointing  Donghae. To see why, I turned towards Donghae and found that a fist is now being suspended in the air waiting to land on my face. "Do not dare touch Yuri!"

Leeteuk laugh a minute and then said casually, "Ok. Girls. This is not a crate you think. We are here just to chat briefly with Yuri."

"You both think we are blind??" Shouted Sooyoung cause people that still exist around the parking lot turned towards it. "It clearly we see if Donghae will hit Yuri!"

Donghae who had been silent immediately grinned and said to the girls before him, "Take it easy. Vengeance for you will be greater than a blow."

Leeteuk Donghae stuck out his hand around and said with a laugh around him, "That's what we mean." Donghae and Leeteuk was walking away from SNSD with their faces are pale because what they heard.

"So, it's mean the war is begin."

###

Author POV

"Why did you say you're sick, Taeyeon?" Said Yuri as she stirred the drink in front of her in disgust. "And so, I have met with both men bloody."

"I was sick, stupid! But, as heard Super Junior will take vengeance on us, I did not get to stay at home and intend to go to school." Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as they heard these words, "Never mind. Affairs as it was not a problem. The point is now how do we implement this open war."

"Anyone have any ideas?" She asked looking around her friend. They all shook their heads. But, from the tip of Sooyoung voice that says, "Eating will make everything better.

All her friends looked Sooyoung with the stare of disbelief. While the tiles like this, had she thought of food.

TBC

So,what do you think? Comment and subcribe, please~

-FPSonElf