CHAPTER 3- Replay

Butterfly

 

 

 

 

 

 

A year later...

The four girls went inside their dorm exhausted and sleepy. They were required to practice all day due to the fact that they will be having their debut soon. This day is just one of the days wherein they need to do excessive practicing. As they stepped inside, each of them went on different ways.

 Chaerin went directly to her room and fixed things. Yes, she may not be exempted from being tired but she couldn’t bare to stay inside a room thats a mess so whether or not she is tired, she would still push herself to clean her surroundings.

Bom. Was just being the usual Bom. She immediately went to the kitchen and searched for something to eat. Upon opening the refrigerator she found a slice of strawberry shortcake. Without any second thought, she pulled it out and brought it to her room grabbing a fork with her left hand.

Meanwhile, both Dara and Minji went to the living room. Dara lied on the couch making Minji’s lap a pillow. She stretched both of her arms first followed by her sore legs.

“Minji-ah~ will you turn on the tv?”

Minji then reached for the remote and the tv following her unni’s request. Dara browsed through the different channels trying to find something interesting to watch.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh! I haven’t watched any live performance lately. Aigoo~ are we really that busy?” Dara said pouting and Minji whose eyes were glued to the tv just continued to watch the group performing.

*SHINee? Are they a new group?*

“SHINee? Eh? Are they new?” Dara said as if she read Minji’s mind. Minji just shrugged in response and observed the performance. One by one, she examined all the faces of the boys dancing.

“SHINee.. 5 members, all boys.. one guy seem to grin a lot of times. One guy sings a lot of parts in the performance. Another is wearing this very feminine outfit. Odd. One guy looks handso- wait.. He looks familiar.. Isn’t he the guy who was with Taemin.. What was his name again? Min...Min..Aish. Could it be that Taemin is a me- Nah. What am I thinking,,” she chuckled and shrugged the thought off and glanced at the tv once again.

*Wait- that guy in the middle.. could it be..*

“TAEMIN-SSI?!” Minji carelessly stood up ignoring the fact that Dara’s head was about to fall off the couch because of what she did.

“Who?” Dara sat up, rubbing her head slightly while gave Minji a questioning look.

“Taemin-ssi! Thats Lee Taemin!” she repeatedly said as she pointed to the tv constantly.

“Who is Lee Taemin?!”

“Bom unni! Bom unni!” she continued to yell and this time she was flapping her arms while jumping.

“Mwoh? “ Bom walked lazily to the living room after hearing the maknae who sounded like she was being chased or something.

“Unni! Look! Its Taemin” once again she pointed on the boy dancing at the middle whose head looks similar to a mushroom.

“Eh? Taemin who? Wait.. ah.. the ice cream boy?” she said as she raised a brow facing Minji.

“Yes, Yes! Thats him!” she laughed and looked at the tv once again. But their performance was about to end and the 5 boys started to conclude their dance. 

 


A/N: Ayo Wassup~ har har short update mianhae. I deserve a you tried star for this. Anyway, I'll try my best to update the next chapter soon :) Just keep on commenting/subscribing...because it motivates me! Thanks for reading this crappy chapter. Goodnight~ zzz