after an eternity

Closure


At the disk of dawn, Jiyong scampered his way towards his car hopelessly digging up his keys inside his pockets. He felt like puking, a head splitting headache greeting him once again. He sure regrets walking out of that club by himself and once again drowning himself in alcohol. 

A loud deep sigh awoke him from his reverie, looking up, he saw the person he lastly had in mind. 

"Man you're wasted!" 

"Leave me alone... I-I don't need your h-help." Jiyong stuttered as he felt his throat about to throw up the bitter beverage he had earlier mixed with the humanly acids inside his stomach. Thinking about it, he hadn't had any healthy food inside his stomach, well only that soup he had earlier on that he didn't even finish. 

"I don't have the appetite." he said to himself, convincing himself of things he already know the reasons to. 

"Come on. I'll just drive you to your place cause heck I'm sure you're not in the right state to be behind the wheel." the man offered, more like demanded as he then grabbed Jiyong by the arm and assisted him to his car. 

Jiyong gritted his teeth in annoyance. He doesn't need his help! He is his rival. He is much more capable of himself. He doesn't need no ones help. 

"Sure you do. You reek of alcohol; I'm a hundred percent sure that you'll get into an accident if you continue being stubborn." the lad clicked his tongue as he adjusted the side-view mirror of his car and turned the ignition on. Jiyong remained slumped on the backseat, his head pounding miserably as he glared at the person driving. 

He never imagined loathing someone so bad that he wanted to rip that smirk of his face or beat the crap out of him. His jolly facade as he calls it irks him till his bones. 

He sure wanted to have a copy of a death note right now and scribble the name Lee Donghae. 

He scoffed at his thought, chuckling like an idiot as he averted his gaze towards the window. 

Neither of them were talking, a thick atmosphere surrounded the car. It was beyond obvious that they didn't like each other. Period. 

"So... How's life?" Donghae broke the silence, the awkward atmosphere was too much for him. It suffocated him to the deepest core. 

"Better when you didn't show up." Jiyong muttered, his teeth gritted and his brows meeting forming a straight line. The aura worsened for the worst, as Donghae gripped the wheel, his knuckles turning white. 

"You shouldn't have screwed up then so I wouldn't be here." Jiyong felt like ice-cold water was splashed on him, as he bolt awake, his anger rising up through the roof. 

"What did you just say?" He asked as he tried to remain as calm as possible, just one more word from him he would surely raise hell. He was up to his boiling point: first, he had the worst headache, second, this bastard showed up and worst of all, this bastard just told him that he screwed up. 

Oh hell will surely rise, even Satan would pray to God and cower in fear! 

"Here's your stop." Donghae looked back and smirked lazily, igniting Jiyong's anger even more. He opened the door and slammed it shut, the hinges breaking lose as he stomped towards his building and glared to whoever was in his way. Everyone parted way for they weren't stupid enough to cross Kwon Jiyong, much more an angry Kwon Jiyong. 

He harshly pushed the button for the elevator, his patience wearing thin. His thoughts ran through Donghae, his despise for the guy kicking up a notch. A ding broke him in his thoughts as he occupied the lift and once again harshly slam his hands towards his floor number. 

It didn't take long for him to arrive to his destination as the doors opened revealing two huge oak doors. It was the only entrance besides the fire exit in that floor, meaning it was the only occupant of that entire floor. 

Jiyong grabbed his keys as he opened the doors and slammed it shut. Floor to ceiling windows allowed him to view the entire city. It had the best view out of all the floors thus making it the most expensive and to add the fact that he is the only occupant of that floor. 

He plopped himself on the sofa, his coat now thrown down on the floor. His leaned back and sat up, he glared suddenly as he picked up the vase beside him, a couple of tulips inside, he smashed it on the floor as he flipped the sofa over and kicked the coffee table away, magazines flying over. Still not contented with the havoc he caused, he went straight towards his 72" inch led tv and punched the screen and smashed it unto the floor. 

He strode to his room and flipped his study table over and grabbed his books, throwing them away and smashing them on the floor. He went up to his bed and grabbed his sheets, throwing on the floor and smashed his pillows on the floor and wall. 

His recently cleaned pad now turned into a battle field as things broken and dirty lied helpless on the floor. He picked up the picture frame beside his bed, the same picture frame that was taken years back, back when he had everything he ever wanted and imagined. 

His fairy tale, but truly fairy tales don't exist and now he was thrown back to reality, pain, suffering, just like how it used to be, how it is supposed to be. 

Him being alone and miserable. Feared and respected. 

"You're so unfair." he muttered, as he carressed her picture as tears flowed down his eyes. He sat on his bed, still holding unto the picture tightly as he lied down, his arm covering his tearing eyes. 

Flashbacks of what happened when ran through his mind like a movie. 

Can't it be like it used to be? You told me it was supposed to be you and me...