one.

Closure

 

 

It has been a year since we broke-up. It didn't end well if I may add. It only ended by a mere text from me containing the words, "Let's break up." 

 

She didn't reply nor asked the reason why I broke up with her; which I clearly don't know why. 

 

I also don't know the reason why I broke up with her. It just came up to me.  I love her, no doubt about that. 

 

 

========== 

 

I glanced at the picture on top of my bedside table. It was a picture of us on our first year anniversary. 

 

We were so happy back then; being with her was clearly the happiest moments of my life. 

 

I clearly don't know what came up to me that day.. I just .. I don't know. 

 

============

 

Jiyong raked his hair in confusion. He feels bothered and there is an uncertain pain in his chest. He stood up with his hand unto his chest. He walked towards the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. 

 

"What's happening to me? The pain in my chest is worsening even more. Last time I checked, I don't have any heart ailments." He thought to himself as he plopped a tablet of pain reliever.  He looked at his reflection on the mirror. 

 

"What's happening to me?" he asked himself. He caressed his face. His eyes bore loneliness and sadness; the once cheerful fella gone with the wind. Just like how she did. 

 

"I need to find her. Closure is definitely what I need." He said to himself as he grabbed his keys and went out. 

 

==================== 

 

"Noona! Someone's looking for you." Sanghyun shouted by the door as I scampered my way downstairs. 

 

"Just chill for a sec, I'm almo-." Her sentence was cut-short as she saw the man by their doorstep. 

 

"Jiyong." 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

Author's note  : 

 

I hope you guys like this chapter! Thank you very very much for those who subscribed : 

@eamzkirei , @hoyakuh , @kazooza, @WalkOutQueen, @mekachiri, @rachel02 

Thank you really!! This will only be a two-shot. LOL. (; 

 

Adios! 

-Majo401