Surprise Hug?

The Break Up

 

Surprise Hug? – Chapter 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZX22FK5mSY

 

------

 

 

 

You and Kevin looked around. “Oppa, where were them gone?” You asked, Kevin looked at you and shrugged. *Aish. He never does know anything.*

 

Both of you and Kevin didn’t notice the van for U-KISS already gone from the parking lot before. “I think… they’re forgetting us.” Kevin said, panicked.

 

Your eyes widened when Kevin said that. Your family house is quite far from MBC building. Driving taxi would cost too much, and whining on Kevin was just a waste of time.

 

An idea popped out in your head, “Oppa, why shouldn’t we check?” You asked. Both of you didn’t check U-KISS’ waiting room yet. Kevin nodded genuinly. *Smart!*

 

Kevin rushed to U-KISS’ waiting room with you, but after checked every spot in the room, your faces fell. *Eotteokhae!?* None of you finds U-KISS’ members, the stylists even already gone.

 

It’s actually not your or Kevin’s fault to be left, it’s AJ’s plan. Everyone agreed except Dongho; he was concerned about you. U-KISS (except Dongho and Kevin) planned and agreed to leave both of you for spending more times together. There are no schedules for U-KISS in the rest of the day.

 

“Oppa!” You whined in frustation. “~~~~~~~, if you’re not going to stop whining, I’ll kick you out.” Kevin threatened, made you shut your mouth up.

 

*He could be really rude sometimes.* You thought, hoped Kevin couldn’t read anyone’s mind.

 

You heard some clacking sounds outside the waiting room, so do Kevin.  “Who is it?” You heard Kevin mumbled, but you shrugged your shoulders.

 

The doorknob slowly turned, and the door finally opens.

 

An unknown girl gasped in shock, but then smirked. “Oh, look who is here.” She snatched her phone and start taking pictures of you and Kevin.

Actually your position with Kevin was… too close. He’s on your back and you between his grips.

 

“ing delete that picture, Jieun.” Kevin hissed, made you flinched. Never in your life, have you heard the Kevin Woo hissed really sarcastically like that.

 

The Jieun girl faking a scared whimper, “Ohh, I’m so scared…” “JUNG JIEUN!”

 

You looked at Kevin in shock, fright and surprise. Kevin doesn’t look like a person with that kind of personality – except there was something really bugged him.

 

Kevin stormed off to the Jieun girl, snatched her phone and crash it into pieces by threw and stepped on it. Your eyes grew even wider. *Kevin oppa…*

 

“Oh, I see! You must be really wanted to protect your new ! Ah…” The Jieun girl stopped when she seen you tearing up. Jieun didn’t know how much the ‘’ word hurts you.

 

Kevin freaked out. He knew you as an innocent girl, and it would really hurts your pride if someone called you a .

 

Losing his entire mind, Kevin slapped Jieun with all his might, resulted an ugly scar and bruise on Jieun’s left cheek. Kevin didn’t even know why the hell he did that.

 

Kevin quickly ran to you, grabbed your shoulders. “Don’t cry! Let’s go now, okay?” He wiped your tears off as he stood up again, taking his belongings in that room.

“Let’s go.” He grabbed you by the wrist as you followed him. Both of you passed the Jieun girl who was still really shocked.

 

Once you and Kevin got a taxi, you calmed youself down. Seeing that, Kevin softened. “Don’t mind Jieun’s word, okay? It’s just because I treated her like a .” He smiled down to you.

 

You nodded, but still frowning in curiousity. Kevin knew you would give him that look. “She’s my ex-girlfriend, and I always treat her like – no, . I always ignored her when I’m tired of everything. I’m so selfish back then, ~~~~~~~-ah.”

 

Kevin sighed with sad eyes, “I don’t even know why did I want her as a girlfried until now.” He looked at you, made you raised an eyebrow.

 

Slowly but surely, Kevin gets you in his arms. He hugged you so tight, but it makes you felt safe.

 

Realized what had happened, you pulled out and shyly looked away. Kevin didn’t know why he did that, too.

 

It’s a really surprise for both of you.