Awkward

The Break Up

Awkward - Chapter 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yy3d7Fa8E

 

 

------------

 

 

You quickly stood up, “A-annyeonghaseyo!” You greeted.

 

The way you greets Kevin by formal terms weirded him out. You and Kevin never being really awkward before.

 

 

 

The others brightened up and greeted you back, “So… you’re Jaeseop’s dongsaeng, Kim ~~~~~~~~?” Soohyun asked to make sure. You nodded as you linked your arm to AJ’s.

 

“Awww, you looked alike him so much~” Kiseop cooed, which is unsuitable for him. “But you are definitely cuter.”

 

AJ rolled his eyes at Kiseop’s words and the others chuckled, but Kevin is an exception.

 

“So, I guess, you already knew all of us?” Hoon asked, you replied by a cheerful nod, but deep in your heart you’re feeling uncomfortable with Kevin around you.

 

“Erm, therehearsal is cool! Really cool!” You lied –you’re not even wacthed U-KISS’ rehearsal– as you flashed your eyesmile to them.

 

Kevin sighed mentally. *That eyesmile is mine before.*

 

-------

 

Everyone already getting busy with theirself. AJ fell asleep, so are the others.

 

Now it’s only you and Kevin stay awake. He opened up the conversation, “Hi…” He smiled. “How are you?”

 

You awkwardly nodded as you smiled back, “I’m fine… I think. How about you?”

 

“Busy, as always.” Now he eyed you from head to toe. “You’ve changed so much, ~~~~~~~-ah…”

 

You jumped in surprise when he talked with informal term. But instead of showing how surprised you are, you responded, “Erm, yeah, you too.”

 

Dongho suddenly stepped into the conversation as he sat up, “Both of you guys know each other?” He hissed as his eyes widened.

 

Kevin knew it. He knew Dongho likes you. “Yeah, I know ~~~~~~.” Kevin rolled his eyes, “You’re too noisy, Dongho. Don’t wake the others.”

 

You faked a chuckle and Dongho lied down again, going back to his dreamland.

 

Kevin faced you. “Let’s walk around.” He mouthed, wearing his disguise already.

 

He held his hand out, offering you to hold his hand. You remembered the time you’re still with Kevin; holding each other’s hand, laughed together…

 

You quickly shook that memory of yours away. On Kevin’s side, he’s feeling so dumb and awkward. *Ah, we’re not a couple anymore.*

 

Seeing Kevin’s expression changed, you grabbed his hand. “Let’s go.” You said, as you dragged him out of the waiting room.

 

Dongho silently had watched both of you. *What is actually their relationship?*

 

 

 

 

On other side, you and Kevin walked around the building in silent. He is still holding your hand. *This is so awkward…* You thought.

 

Suddenly, Kevin chuckled, “So awkward, isn’t it?” He said, as if reading your mind. “Let’s get ice cream.”

 

You lit up when you heard the ‘ice cream’ word. Kevin really knows you’ll brighten up with ice cream. “Of course!” You beamed as Kevin dragged you to the nearest minimarket.

 

He brings you to the ice cream section. You realized his hand never leave yours –making your heart warmer.

 

“~~~~~~~?” Someone called your name. Made you quickly turned around.

 

“Oh, Changjo!” You squealed, but Changjo covers your mouth with his palm. You nodded, understand fully that someone would notice him. He took his palm back and smiled.

 

Changjo a.k.a Choi Jonghyun is your neighbor since you’re 4, no wonder you and Changjo being so close. But on other side, Kevin didn’t notice this boy. He cleared his throat, gaining your and Changjo’s attention.

 

“So, what ice cream do you want?” Kevin asked. Changjo raised an eyebrow in curiousity, *Who is this guy…?*

 

Not that Changjo is having a crush on you, he’s just simply curious about the guy. Of course Changjo acknowledge him, since he is using his disguise.

 

Changjo is currently TeenTop’s member, and you wonder why did in your whole life, you’re always surrounded by celebs–Kevin, AJ, Dongho, Changjo… it’s countless.

 

You stepped closer to Changjo, and whispered, “He is U-KISS’ Kevin.”

 

Changjo nodded and bowed to his sunbae. “I’m Choi Jonghyun or Changjo, from TeenTop.” He introduced himself, suddenly feeling so nervous at the moment.

 

You can’t see Kevin’s expression clearly, but you know he is surprised that you’re a friend of the gorgeous dancing boy of TeenTop.

 

“H-hi, Changjo…”