Old Memories

The Break Up

Old Memories – Chapter 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400WrGCqKp8

 

----------

 

You and Kevin laughed together once you approached the building. “That’s fun!” You chimed, tried to control your breaths. Kevin panted with a big, wide smile across his face.

 

“Let’s just get in. The others probably awake now.” Kevin said as you nodded and letting him dragged you into the building. He is not bothering to check up on his disguise–as long as you are on his side, he is happy.

 

The old memories of you and Kevin crept up in your and Kevin’s head.

 

 

 

You spun around like a ballerina. “Oppa, this is so beautiful!” “Really?”

 

Kevin smiled at the sight of you singing, dancing around… It’s just so priceless. Especially the sincerity on your eyes, it’s bringing overwhelming feeling in him.

 

The pond with a fountain in it, beautifully being a background of you and Kevin. You really love the scenery in front of you. It’s simply beautiful.

 

Maybe, you’re only a 14 years old girl, but he is your first love. Kevin is your first love and nothing could ever change his position in your heart. He loves you, you love him too. Both of you promised not to get separated.

 

“~~~~~~~-ah.” Kevin spoke up, you looked at him. “I really should say something now.”

 

You raised a brow, “Just say it.”

 

“If I debuted in a boyband, would you still love me?” Kevin asked. “It maybe cheesy, but I mean it ~~~~~~~-ah. I want you to understand my own life, my tight schedules. You’ve gone through all of this, and you did nice. I’m just…afraid, ~~~~~~~-ah. I’m afraid if you can’t bear with it.”

 

Kevin was expecting something sad, but instead of saying something so bad, you faced him. “Oppa, hear me, I don’t know. I don’t know if I could stay by your side, or…leaving you. For sure, I don’t ever wanting to leave you. But if I can’t bear it, I have no choice.” You sighed. “We had promised before, oppa, to stick together and to not betray this sacred love.”

A wave of warmth hits him. The words you had spoken, it’s so touching. Without realizing it, his eyes teared up. He hugged you tightly. “~~~~~~~-ah…”

 

You couldn’t help it anymore. You burst into tears. All the pain you’ve get from him, it’s all vanished as you show it to him.

 

“Oppa…I’ll try to not leave you.” You sobbed, “I promise I’ll try.”

 

The beautiful trip should be the impressing one, but somehow, it turned to be the tearful one.

 

 

 

*YAH, what the hell are you thinking, Kim ~~~~~~~~?* You mentally hit your head because of your stupidity. You turned to Kevin, who was stood bewildered. *Does he think about the same thing as me? Aish, that would be so awkward.*

 

Kevin keep looked at the empty space of the air. He’s like focusing on something, but actually his mind exploring his past. The past about his first kiss.

 

You.

 

 

 

He couldn’t keep it anymore. “~~~~~~! I don’t care are you ing 15 or not. If you’re going to ask me for a break up, spill it out, now!”

 

Your pitiful expression is really helpless. The words he had said right before you, it’s so heart-breaking. But he didn’t seem like he’s care at the moment.

 

“Oppa, you meant it?” Tears start welled up on your eyes. Now he regretted his words, but there are no ways to take it back.

 

Kevin pressed his lips to a firm line, “I meant it, ~~~~~~. I’m ready with your decision, whatever it is.”

 

Even if his words were sounded so casual, but for you, he’s asking you to say ‘we’re end now.’

 

“Arasso, oppa. We’re end.” You decided. His eyes widened in shock. He did never expect you’ll be able to say that thing. You blinked, spilled out the tears you had held. “So, this is our goodbye?”

 

Kevin nodded slowly, but still unsure. He watched your back that is slowly gone in the dark.

 

 

 

 

*Must-Not-Remember.* Kevin thought. *THAT’S A PAST, hahaha. YEAH.*

 

You raised an eyebrow when Kevin’s expression changed. “Oppa, are you sure you’re alright?”

 

He snapped back into reality, “What? W-what did you say?” “Are you alright?” “Yeah.”

 

You rolled your eyes and dragged him along with you to U-KISS’ waiting room.