Warmth

Blankets
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The boom of the thunder and the roar of lightning jerked Kim Seokjin awake. 

His tired eyes looked at the rattling window caused by the raging winds and he groaned. 

He ruffled his hair and got out of bed, grabbing his pillow and getting out his room.

 

He quietly tiptoed around the dorm as to not awake the slumbering kids who were in their 
own rooms and bit his lip as he opened one door and went in.

He clutched the pillow he was holding more before he tapped the sleeping cocoon awake.

A few taps later, it was clear that the person is not going to wake up. 

So he took the advantage of the free space on the bed and invited himself on the bed.

 

The cocoon groaned and shifted when Jin forcefully tugged on the sheets. 

An arm slithered on Jin’s waist and pulled him close as the person inside the world of blankets 
was revealed to be the charismatic leader of BTS, Rap Monster.

Or in this case the half-awake Namjoon looking at his boyfriend curiously, disgruntled.

 

“Hyung, wateryuduingere...?” Namjoon asked, face smacking the pillow and nuzzling it. 

Jin rolled his eyes and just let Namjoon envelope the both of them with his blankets.

 

“The storm is too loud.”

 

“Hyung, just think it’s a recording of you singing in the shower and was played simultaneously all over the world.” 
Namjoon reasoned, groaning when Jin pinched his arm.

 

“I can’t sleep, jagi.” Jin said after a few minutes, voice strained and tinged with exhaustion and purring when Namjoon held him closer.

 

“Try harder.” Namjoon said, cocooning their forms with the b

Please log in to read the full chapter