i want you back.

Dasi Dorawa

 

 

 

 

title: DASI DORAWA

story by: kclyn09UKISS || iheartallyn<3  *follow me on tumblr.. :D*

 

 
 

========================================================================================================================

 

          ♪ Money, love, fashion, fame. And all that’s in between. . . .

         The deafening sound of the music in the club seems to be useless for me. The dance floor was so crowded and everyone seems to be having fun while I’m here on my seat drowning myself with alcohol.

         I shut my eyes as I drank the last glass of beer in front of me. My face almost hit the table when I put the glass back on top of it. I’m all drunk but I’m still aware of what’s happening.

         My swollen eyes start to close by itself already. I’ve been crying every night and I guess the reason why I don’t by this time is that I already ran out of tears. I sighed.

         I glanced at my watch. “11:30 pm.” It was almost midnight. I grabbed my bag beside me then stood up and walked my way out of the noisy place I’ve been.

         A couple walked in front of me when I went out of the door. I followed them with my eyes. My heart ached.

         “Eli,” I softly whispered.

         The cold wind that suddenly blew made me shiver. I looked up to the sky. It was dark, and there’s nothing but clouds blocking the stars. I wrapped my arms around me and started to walk.

         Where am I going? I didn’t know.

========================================================================================================================

         I didn't know how I ended up standing in front of Eli's door. All I know is I want to see him so badly.

         I was staring at his door silently. “I really still have the courage to see him right now after everything?” I whispered to myself. How could I be this brave?

         I was hesitating but it didn’t stop me. I’m already here, what’s the use of turning back? I reached for the door bell and pressed it twice, I even knocked lightly to make sure he'll hear me. I sat at the staircase as I wait for him. I buried my head on my knees.

         I was about to pass out when I heard the door open. Feeling lazy to stand up, I just turn my head to look at the guy who opened the door for me.

         "Allyn?" I guess his face was a bit frustrated as he looks at me. Or maybe it was just me.

         I decided to stand up and face him properly. I can tell that my eyes are still swollen since it hurts.

         He stepped out of the door then walked closer to me. "What are you doing in here?"

         "Am I disturbing you?" I managed to ask as I look up to him.

         “Are you crying?” he asked ignoring my question. His eyes went all over me. “Are you drunk?” his tone sounded angry.

         He looks so irritated with me. "I’m sorry if I disturbed you. I'll just go. I'm really sorry," I turned around. I was about to take a step away when he grabbed my hand. I turned my eyes back to him again.

         "No. You stay. Besides, you're drunk it’s not safe." His tone sounded powerful. It was like an order and I must obey him.

         "No. I'm fine. I can-"

         "I said, you'll stay," he repeated then dragged me inside his house.

         He brought me to the living room and let me sat on the couch.

         "It's kinda hot here. The air-condition broke, but I'll have someone to fix it tomorrow. You can stay at my room. The aircon there is working, it’s fresher out there," he said.

         "Thank you," I simply replied.

         "Do you want something to drink? You look exhausted," he offered.

         I held my face. "I do?"

         He nodded.

         "Well, if you won’t mind. I want something warm for my throat."

         "Wait for me here. I'll prepare some hot choco for you," he said then turned his back from me and walked into the kitchen.

         As I watch him fade from my sight, a part of my heart flinched in pain. The way he talks to me shows he's been good. It looks like he already moved on. He's over us, he's over me.

         I wanted to cry but I hold my tears. Not now, not here. Crying in his house would totally be the most stupid idea so I must not.

         I decided to follow him in the kitchen. Slowly, I walked there and saw him preparing to boil a kettle of water.

         He placed it on the stove then the fire. He reached for two mugs on the cabinet attached to the ceiling. I was expecting him to use the mug I gave him but he didn't. I felt sadder.

         Back then, we used to prepare hot choco together when it’s raining and I used to stay here for dinner. I miss those times. I wish I didn't become a stupid creep. I wish I didn't break up with him.

         I softly walked closer to him. When I was just a step away from him I stared at his back. He was wearing a black sleeve less that left a huge part of his back uncovered, showing his well built back and shoulder. And without knowing the reason why I lifted my arms and wrapped it around his waist. His masculine scent soothes into my nose as I buried my face on his back.

         "What are you doing?" he asked though he's not removing my arms around him.

         "Let me just stay this way for a while," I whispered. "I miss you," I breathed out as I felt my tears falling down my cheeks.

         His hands went to mine and slowly removed it from his waist. "I guess you need to sleep already. You're drunk," he coldly said then pulled me into his bedroom.

         After getting a blanket he walked out of his bedroom and turned off the lights. "Go to sleep Allyn. Goodnight."

         As soon as I heard the door close, I cupped my face and let every tear I've been keeping fall down from my eyes.

======================================================================================================================

         I guess two hours already passed and I still can’t fall asleep. I can’t help but think of how cold he treats me now. Or if it wasn't cold, then I can’t accept the new way he deals me.

         I miss him. I miss the old him. The one who used to laugh with me, care for me. His warm treatment. I want it back. I want him back so badly.

         I sighed then decided to get off the bed and look for him.

         I went out of the room and there he was, lying on the couch in a very uncomfortable position. I walked closer and leaned beside him. My eyes are caught by his angelic face. The perfect features of it are so mesmerizing. I lightly brushed my hand against his cheeks. He moved a bit.

         His face was warm, a drop of sweat tickle from his forehead down to his cheeks. I slowly wiped it away but I guess I put too much force on it. I woke him up.

         He grunted softly as he scratched his head. When his eyes caught me he immediately sat up.

         "Allyn?" he was rubbing his eyes.

         I moved away. "I-I'm sorry Eli. I didn't mean to wake you up," I managed to say softly.

         "What are you doing in here?" he asked.

         "I-I can’t fall asleep, so I decided to go out then I saw you here. I'm sorry," I vowed my head as I apologize.

         He arc his back as he tries to massage his shoulder. I guess he was not really comfortable on the couch.

         I stood up. "Why don’t you go to your bedroom and sleep in your bed? It's more comfortable there," I offered.

         "You know I can’t," he replied with total disagreement.

         "And why?"

         "I know you know what I mean," he disagreed again.

         "Oh com'on Eli. It's not like we’re going to do something in there? Besides, I'm not gonna feel comfortable sleeping there now I know that you're about to have a stiff neck if I still let you sleep here," I insisted.

         He sighed. "You're not gonna let me win here, right?"

         "What do you think?" I stood up and curled my arms on my chest.

         "Fine," he said giving up. He gets off the couch and walked to his room.

         I sighed in relief and followed him. When I saw him inside, he was setting up a place to lie down to on the floor. My jaw dropped. I thought I cleared everything to him already.

         "What are you doing? I didn't convince you to come here just to let you sleep on the floor," I walked closer to him then grabbed the pillow and blanket on the floor. Throwing it back on the bed, I gave him a glare and climb on the bed. "You are going to sleep on the bed. Understood?"

         He scoffed. I moved on the right side of the bed, almost on the edge then covered myself with a blanket.

         The bed shifted on his weight as he lay next to me though were like three feet apart.

         "Good night," I whispered then closed my eyes.

         I tried my best to sleep for the next minutes but every time I'm about to fall asleep he suddenly moved, I don’t think I'm still going to fall asleep because of him.

         He continued that way for almost an hour, I sighed silently.

         I heard him gasp. I guess I need to start talking since I don't feel like sleeping anymore.

         "Can't sleep?" I asked in a soft tone.

         "Am I disturbing you?"

         "Kinda," I replied then smiled a little still facing against.

         "I'm sorry," he said within his breath.

         I was about to face him but I hesitated to. "I'm the one who needs to apologize. You can't sleep because of me. I'm sorry."

         Silence was about to eat entire room when he suddenly talked and ruined it.

         "Why are you doing this?" he almost whispered those words.

         "Hmmm? What do you mean 'this'?"

         "You've been making yourself suffer," his voice, he was in his softest tone ever. "Your friends told me you’ve been out every night. What are you doing?”

         I decided to turn around and when I did, I met his gaze. He was already facing me.

         “What are you doing every night?” he repeated.

         I’m trying to forget you. That’s what I’m doing.I hold those words and threw them away from my mind.

         “Having fun?” I replied. I sounded like I was lying. Well, I really am.

         “Alone?” he scoffed. “Stop kidding. You never go anywhere without any companion. What’s wrong?”

         “Nothing.”

         “Tell me,” he said almost whispering the words.

         "As if you care, right?" I sarcastically asked as I locked my eyes with his.

         "Of course I do," he confidently replied.

         My mind was confused. "Why?"

         "Because I loved you."

         Loved? Past tense, it means he's over me. He doesn't love me anymore. It stabbed my heart into pieces, I'm dying right now. Dang! That’s more painful!

         I sighed then looked away. "Well I guess, it doesn't matter anymore."

         "No, it does. Now tell me why you are doing this?" he sounded a bit angry.

         I was staring at the ceiling. "Because I miss you," I said in between my breathes then turned my eyes to him. Meeting his gaze, his expression is telling me to continue. "I miss you, the way you treat me. I miss everything you do. My life now that you're gone. And since I know you'll never be mine again, I decided to ruin my life because I can't move on."

         He kept staring at me silently at first. "Aren't you the one who wanted this?"

         I was caught off guard, I looked down. He was right, I'm the one who wanted this. "Yeah. I did. And I regret it."

         The sides of my eyes started to heat up. I'm about to cry but I hold my tears. I earned all the courage I have within me then looked into his eyes again. "I regret everything Eli. I regret all of it. I wish I didn't break up with you. I wish I could simply turn back the time when I still have you. I want to kill myself! I was so stupid! I wish I was able to realize how much you mean to me, how much you mean to my life. I wish I can be in your arms again," I started crying. I held my face to wipe my tears though it was useless because I can’t stop crying.

         Staring back to him, his expression didn't change. He looks like he doesn't really care at all, he doesn't really care anymore. It was killing me.

         "Why?" he coldly asks as his eyes kept looking at me.

         I gasped. "Because I still love you Eli. And I want you back. I want you back so badly," I said within my breathes. I sobbed then looked away, I can’t keep staring at him. Seeing how cold his stares are hurts me.

         I kept that way for the next minutes. Leaving his house suddenly crossed my mind. The fact that he doesn't care at all anymore makes staying here useless. I dried my tears away and breathed heavily. I sat up.

         I was about to get off the bed when he suddenly pulled my right hand, sending me lying back on the bed. My heart pounded so fast, his action startled me. My breathing became edgy.

         He was right there on top of me. His left arm pinned my right arm on the bed, while his other arm is placed on my other side, supporting him not to fall over me.

         My eyes meeting his. Slowly his face started moving towards me. Closer and closer until his lips touched mine. He was kissing me.

         I closed my eyes and let his lips brush against mine. This scene is about to drive me crazy. His lips locked with mine, I missed this so much.

         When I felt his left hand slowly letting go of my right hand, I moved it up and wrapped it around his neck pulling him towards me. I wanted him closer.

         My heart beats are racing as our romantic session continues. Breathing became hard for me. I was about to lose air when he pulled away and let go of my lips.

         His forehead was kissing mine. He didn’t move away, his lips were just an inch away from mine. Both of us are breathing heavily.

         “I thought you still love me. I thought you wanted me back. Why are you leaving?” he said as his breathes grew edgy.

         I opened my eyes and found him looking at me. His eyes were gloomy as it looks at me.

         I stared back. “I thought you didn’t care at all,” I replied.

         “What made you think of that?” his voice was so soft. “Don’t you know how much I missed you? You drive me crazy after you broke up with me. I tried to move on but I just can’t forget you. You are my life and after losing you made me feel like I’m already lifeless.”

         A drop of tear fell on my cheeks. He was crying. I slid my hand from his neck down to his cheeks then dried his tears. “I’m sorry,” I softly whispered then pulled him towards me and kissed him lightly.

         I looked into his eyes again. “Do you still love me?” I asked him sounding so serious.

         “Yes,” he replied. His voice sounded so sincere as he looks back at me.

         “Then take me.”

         Without any more questions he locked his lips with mine again. This one was a lot different. This kiss, it was more passionate, more sensual, it was sweeter.

         I kissed him back. There was a slight pain on how he crush his lips to mine but it doesn’t matter for me at all. As long as it’s him, I won’t bother at all.

         There’s pain, a pleasurable kind of pain that I never want it to stop, he made me love that painful feeling.

         Breathes become uneven as I became a part of him, as he became a part of me. It was suffocating but I like it. I love it.

         It was like a dream, it was too good to be true.

====================================================================

         Finger tips brushing against the skin of my back woke me up. I hesitated to open my eyes for I feel dizzy getting up. I still want to sleep.

          Those finger tips continue roaming on my back. It was warm and ticklish. It paused at one place when I chuckled. My lips curved into a smile.

          Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips touching the skin of my nape crawling to my shoulders. I gasped though still not opening my eyes. My whole system started to shiver when I felt how warm those lips were.

         My body continued to tremble as those lips continue brushing against my skin. Moan suddenly fell out of my mouth as I was not able to resist the sensation it sent me.

         Grin formed into the side of my neck. “Rise and shine sweetheart. I know you’re already awake,” a y voice whispered against my skin. Eli. He was there continuously my back with his warm hand.

         I didn’t move. I stayed that way trying to ignore him.

         Something unbelievable suddenly crossed my mind. My eyes that are shut suddenly opened. My jaw almost dropped when I realized I was still undressed and the only thing that covers my body is a thin sheet of blanket. I rolled away from him and sat up. Hands holding the blanket against my chest covering my body.

         Eli was sitting in front of me startled by my action.

         “W-w-what happened?” I asked as if I really didn’t know.

         “Don’t tell me you don’t remember?” his eyes were confused.

         I was speechlessly staring back at him.

         “You think you were dreaming last night?” he asked.

         “I..I..I-y-y-es,” I suddenly felt that my face started to blush so I vowed my head.

         He chuckled softly. My face grew redder. I looked up to him and find him grinning at me. He was there, sitting right in front of me while I’m here, wearing nothing but a piece of blanket against my body. Dang! I don’t even have the courage to meet his eyes. I felt like my heart is going to explode. The sound of my heartbeat is deafening.

         I heard him softly chuckling. Looking up to him, he had his head vowed and he was trying to restrain himself from laughing out loud.

         “Y-y-y-ahh! What’s funny?” I scoffed.

         He looked up to me. Smiling and giggling at the same time. “Nothing,” he replied.

         “Then why are you laughing?” I raised my left eyebrow at him.

         “Oh com’on sweetheart. You really thought it was just a dream?”

         I can’t help but blush.

         “Well, me either,” his tone suddenly became serious as he turned his look away from me. His eyes were like a pair of diamonds sparkling.

         “You do?” I asked.

         He nodded then turned to look at me again. “Having you wrapped around my arms, holding you so close,” suddenly he started crawling toward me. A grin formed on his lips again.

         My body trembled. He was getting closer and closer. My heart beats became very uneven like what it did last night. I froze.

         “Maybe you’re not asking but,” he was just a foot away from my frozen body. “It was the best night I’ve ever had,” he continued and like a flash of light he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

         My hands are placed against his broad chest. His face is just an inch apart from mine. My cheeks grew redder and warmer. Having his body temperature felt this way is driving me crazy.

         His head was moving closer and closer and without my command my head titled by its own waiting for his lips. He was almost there when some of my thoughts fell out of my mouth. “So you’ve seen it?” I asked.

         “Seen what?” he answered with a question not moving an inch. His eyes were pinned on mine.

         “My…” I hesitated to say the word because it was really embarrassing.

         “Your body?” he continued.

         I turned my head so I can hide my face.

         “I did.”

         “Y-y-y-you did?”

         “Yes. I’ve seen it,” he held my face and turned it so I was facing him again. “All of it.”

         Fire suddenly rose on every inch of my body. Plus, his arms around my waist and my chest against his make me feel burning.

         His head was moving slowly like he was looking for a perfect angle until he claimed my lips. It was short but breathe taking.

         “I’ve seen every inch of it and all I can say is perfect,” his voice was so seductive. His breathe panning right on my face. “You’re beautiful. So beautiful that I’d like to see it again right now,” he crossed the remaining distance between our lips.

         Passion. That was everything the only thing I feel when I started to taste his lips again. He was kissing me a bit harsh but pleasurable. It was like he was talking my soul out of my body in every contact he made, his name falling out of my mouth.

         I felt his hand pulling away the blanket that I was using to cover my body. I refused and held it tighter against me.

         It was getting hotter and harder to breathe. My hands are digging against his chest through his shirt.

         He was wearing a shirt?I pulled away breathing heavily. My eyes were on his shirt. I noticed that he was also wearing a denim pants.

         I turned to him and found him looking at me curiously.

         “Why are you all dressed up?” I managed to ask.

         He glanced at what he was wearing and then turned back to me. “Oh, I went out to buys something.”

         “Something what?”

         “Something for you,” he smiled moving away.

         I gave him a confused look.

         Suddenly he pulled out something from his pocket. “I went out to buys this,” he held a small box on his palm.

         “What’s that?” my heart started to pound faster.

         He opened the box then pulled out the ring inside. “A ring,” he said.

         “I know it’s a ring but what was that for?” my tone rises a bit as I felt that my mind was gonna explode.

         He smiled. “Since I got you back, I’m never gonna let you go now. I’m making everything official,” he said then pulled my right hand and started putting the ring on it.

         Refusing, I abruptly pulled it back and slapped his hands away.

         He gave me a startled look. “A-a-a-are you refusing me? Are you planning to leave me again after what happened last night?”

         I sighed. “No. I’m not going to do that Eli.”

         “Then why did yo-“

         I cut him off then held his free hand. “I love you and I know you know that. Last night was so precious for me and so was this morning. So I’m not gonna let you ruin it.”

         “What do you mean?” his eyes were so confused.

         “Could you at least make this proposal romantic for me? It’s every woman’s dream and I want you to fulfill it for me. Please?” I said in a very soft tone.

         He pulled me by the nape then planted a short soft kiss on my lips. “I would grant your wish,” he said then suddenly takes off his shirt.

         My mouth fell open. What is he doing?

         I was about to slap his hands away when he put his shirt on me. He got off the bed then walked in front of me. Our sight never leaves each other. He offered his hand to me so I took and followed him when he walked a few steps away from the bed. His shirt that he made me wear fall above my knees enough to cover almost half of my legs.

         He kneeled down in front of me, eyes still on me.

         “From this day onwards, I promise to love you more and more each day. I promise to take care of you and not to hurt you. And I promise to make you happy until the day my heart stops from beating,” he paused smiling at me. “Ms. Park Allyn will you accept me to be your better-half?”

         Tears escaped from the sides of my eyes. Looking down, I smiled back to him. “Yes.”

         With that he put the ring on me then stood up and wrapped me around his arms. I buried my face on his chest as tears continue to flow.

         “I love you Eli,” I whispered against his chest.

         He held my face to face him. “I love you more Allyn. Thank you for accepting me.” He wiped the tears that falls from my eyes then claimed my lips.

==========================================================================================================================

 

so how was it?? boring right??

IM SORRY!! TT-TT

anyways thanks for reading...comments are loved.. :D

tumblr_lw5jqcV67r1qd7zfn.gif

byebye.. :*

 pretty please follow me on tumblr!! :D iheartallyn !! <3 thanks!!