Morning With Jin.

Waking Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up on the corner of the bed as the sunlight shone on to your face, much to your discomfort you wanted to turn around and block the sunlight. Unfortunately there was a tight grip around your waist and you are unable to move.

Once you manage to pull out of the embrace, you quickly drawn the curtains and lay right beside him, your future husband, Kim Seok Jin, he was right there laying by your side, everything feels so unreal to you, like how could a prince charming that is able to cook so well, caring and kind hearted would even see something in you? You silently giggle as you planned to disturb him for a little while he sleeps in due to yesterday's tired schedule; he came home around three in the morning just for filming an episode of a drama. You silently admire his face for a little while before you start playing with his hair, comb your fingers through his messy bed hair and start poking his nose continuously. He scrunches his nose as you stopped poking, knowing that he is awake. “Good morning, my love, my sunshine and my wife. Sorry for coming home late and unable to wake up early just to prepare breakfast for you.”  He whispered to you as he lean closer to peck your lips. You chuckled and replied that it is okay and it is actually a job for a wife and you are his future wife anyway, telling him to sleep a little more as you will wake him up for his meal later.

You start taking out your clothes from the wardrobe and tip toed your way to the bathroom to wash up as he falls back asleep peacefully, you slowly washed up and get ready for the day, wearing some make up.

Afterwards you went towards the kitchen and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter