☞ S I X

⇅ G R A V I T Y ⇅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you're aware of my existence,

but you don't know i'm here.

you're the center of attention,

you control the atmosphere.

all in all, the entire trip in thailand was uneventful to doyoung. he enjoyed promoting in thailand, but he had very little time with jaehyun. it seemed like every time he would catch a glimpse of the boy they would end up being pulled apart. even at night in their hotel room, taeyong would be chatting excitingly to the boy about a cat named nancy.

he often found himself on the edge of the bed, staring up at the ceiling as they went on and on about web stories and ufos. the trio were close, but once you started them up with a topic -- no matter how useless -- they could go on forever. it was a drag, and the middle child ended up hopping to different hotel rooms to visit his other members out of sheer boredom.

on this particular night, the rest of the team had flown in from korea to join them and doyoung was relieved to have more of the kids to hang out with. he attached himself to the youngest group and sat on the floor with them as they streamed an american movie through their manager's laptop. the pillows were strewn all over the place along with a couple blankets. snacks were sparse, but enough to keep the younger ones happy.

doyoung had jisung wrapped up in his arms, using the maknae as a human body pillow. jisung was used to it, the older hanging all over him, so he wasn't fazed in the least. he was feeling quite lonely even though the room was filled with s. he couldn't even inbetween johnny and ten since they both seemed to be off in their own little world. he pouted, this .

before he knew it, half the kids were asleep, credits rolling to signal the end of the movie. he chuckled to himself, turning the laptop off before fixing a blanket over each of the teens. he gave the sleeping mounds one last look and then flipped the light switch off, walking to his own shared room to get some rest as well.

he expected for the two to be asleep considering the time, but to his surprise, jaehyun was still up. the loud snap of the lock caused the boy to look up, his once resting body jerking upwards to greet him.

"where'd you go?" he questioned.

"just to see the kids. we watched a movie."

taking a look at the sleeping situation, it was obvious no one could squeeze onto the bed taeyong claimed. the boy's limbs were completely stretched out to take up all of the space. that only left the one bed, which was by no means small, but there was something different in the air that they couldn't pin point. without much thought, doyoung and jaehyun got ready for bed and slipped under the cool covers together. doyoung had his hands on top of his chest as he stared at the ceiling, not knowing what to say.

he felt the mattress dip as jaehyun went on his side to face him. "you've been pretty quiet lately."

"i guess i'm just tired. y'know, schedules and all," he answered shortly.

something was up. doyoung wouldn't waste a perfectly good trip with a spoiled mood. "even too tired to talk to me?"

"you can talk to taeyong hyung," he blurted.

jaehyun gave a mock pout, using the strength in his arms to tug the other closer, shaking his shoulders cutely. "ahhh, you're the only hyung for me."

he was too tired and moody to push the other away, simply tilting his head back so they weren't as close. "will he be okay with you saying that?"

the younger sat up at that, grinning. "are you.. jealous?"

"..what's there to be jealous of! i'm doing fine on my own!" doyoung protested fervently. "i have jisung and jeno and and.. mark to hang out with now!"

jaehyun erupted into laughter but he was quickly hushed by the movement coming from the other bed. doyoung held a finger to his lips until they figured that taeyong had fell back asleep. resuming their little banter, jaehyun whispered, "you must have felt lonely, huh."

doyoung could only stare. he then unraveled himself from the boy's hold and flipped himself so that they weren't facing each other any longer. "i'm going to bed."

"you're still wearing the ring."

doyoung sighed. "if i take it off i might lose it."

"lose the ring or lose me?"

the elder bolted up and attacked jaehyun with his pillow. "would you stop!"

 

 

the next morning, doyoung was found face down on the mattress, awaiting the occupant in the shower. jaehyun had already left to catch the breakfast that was happening in the lobby, and taeyong had begged him to stay behind and keep him company so ghosts wouldn't.

"doyounga?" came taeyong's spooked voice after the younger refused to talk from a rumbling stomach. "dongyoung?"

"i'm still here!" he yelled begrudgingly, letting the last part fall off his tongue, "unfortunately.."

taeyong entered the room, toweling at his wet hair. he smiled upon seeing his younger member on the bed and went over to press a hand on his head, ruffling doyoung's hair. "aiyoo, my dotokki. did you wait long?"

"yes," he whined in response, pout on display. "please feed me."

as of late, he found the younger extremely cute. he was easily affected by aegyo of any kind from all their members but doyoung, his big boy, his helper, had always had a special place in his heart. taeyong didn't play favorites, at least not verbally, but doyoung was up there in the ranks. he quickly got changed and peeled the younger off of the bed to lead him downstairs with the rest of the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter