☞ T W O

⇅ G R A V I T Y ⇅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you hold me without touch,

you keep me without chains.

january 23, 2015.

doyoung chewed on his bottom lip. how he always ends up in these situations is a feat within itself. he's the hyung, he should be more assertive. yet, he allows himself to be pushed around and puppeted. he fidgets when he hears another page turn from the other side of the room, peering back just a tad to see if the younger has moved from his spot since.

"i just want to see how they fit on you," jaehyun says calmly, flipping through a magazine. "it's just me."

he isn't even paying much attention to doyoung, yet the elder feels like the world is watching him undress. he releases a groan of defeat and then quickly slips his shirt off, replacing it immediately with the sweatshirt. it was loose, like most tops were on him, but comfortable nonetheless. he grinned as he pushed his thumbs through the holes provided, the arm material bunching up at his wrists. next were the pants, and he threw a menacing glare over at the younger in place of a threat, jaehyun following suit by covering his face with the book.

"you better not look," doyoung warned, stepping out of his jeans after giving them a tug. "i'm seri--"

see, there are many cons that come along with living with over ten boys in the same dorm; one being laundry. when they do laundry, they do laundry for days. there is just too much to go around. things get lost, ruined, reds get thrown with whites, and it's a big dilemma. but that is only washing. distributing is also a con since no one knows whose clothes belong to who, and along the way the boys just gave up. the golden rule of the house: if it's new, don't wear it, but if it's old it's a free for all. it may sound like a foul-proof guideline but here is where it gets foggy:

"hyung, i didn't know you liked pororo."

what?

doyoung looked down at his own briefs and he felt his chest swell in embarassment. he had grabbed a random pair of underwear in a rush that day, and he wasn't breaking any rule by doing this, yet.. his blue pororo briefs (well, mark's to be exact) on display. his cheeks began to burn and he yelled out in rage, running over to kick jaehyun out of bed and beat him by swinging his fists onto the other's broad back. "you ert! ert, ert, ert!"

jaehyun was hysterical. his laughter and doyoung's screeching filled the room.

 

 

 

january 24, 2015.

ccchhook.. phhhhhnng..

eyelashes fluttering, doyoung lazily turns his head to the side to investigate the sound, the dull morning light causing him to squint. standing over him with a goofy grin, mark airs out a fresh new polaroid as the rest of the team piles into the room. still partially asleep, he rubs at his eyes with a loose fist. in attempt to get up, the boy realizes that one, the sheets aren't his, two, neither are the clothes, and three.. he was completely tangled with jaehyun's long limbs.

sometime during the night they must have caught hold of each other, and never let go. jaehyun's thigh was swung over the elder's bony side, his face buried into his chest with lips and hot air funneling directly towards doyoung's . and to make matters worse -- or better -- the sweatshirt was so oversized that it almost made it's way off of his skinny frame in the wee hours, leaving his lower torso exposed and flush against his dongsaeng. his heart skipped a beat, finding himself embarrassed early in the morning in front of all the members.

"well you two got comfortable," johnny noted. "with all your bickering about wanting to stay on the couch i would've never thought i'd find you guys spooning."

taeil took a peek from the doorway, laughing gently at the scene. "make sure you two love birds get up soon. it's your first day mcing. taeyong's got pig and chicken going on the frying pan."

"hyung, why can't you just say bacon and eggs?" 

"pig and chicken is cuter."

"yah, what's taking so long.." taeyong got a glimpse of the polaroid and let out a hearty laugh. "cute picture. scandalous."

he lets out a whine, a poor attempt of getting himself out of the little jaefiasco. no one lends a helping hand, instead, finding it funny by recording the situation on their phones. whenever doyoung would get a limb off of him he would get dragged back into sleepy arms roughly. he grunts. although he did like the thought of cuddling, he didn't think his team was so passionate about voyeurism. 

jaehyun on the other hand couldn't understand why his pillow was moving so actively. from the day he was born until now he's known for a fact that pillows do not move, and they definitely do not radiate heat. he allowed his eyes to open and he was greeted with a beet red-faced doyoung: hair mussed, lips soft, and eyes heavily lidded from sleep. this was his favorite doyoung. he could only smile for a moment, before it dawned on him that the other's face was red from trying to fight him off, and that his pillow was almost half and pressed against him. his eyes shot open. .

the younger immediately released the cobra hold he had on the weaker mid-flail, and the boy went tumbling down with a loud thud. jaehyun popped his head up to observe, sputtering out the croakiest string of apologies known to man. and then came the moment he realized that everyone was in his room, watching them like super bowl sunday in america. doyoung put up a feeble hand in response, crawling his way out of the room and to the bathroom.

 

 

he smiles and he smiles some more. their first day of hosting show champion had finally come. bubbling up with nerves, doyoung is handed a camera and although a bit awkward in the begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter