A Summary of My Life

Frenemies

"Jimin..."  you breathed in, thinking of what to say next.

He immediately sulked and turned away. Ugrh! How annoying was he!

"GIVE ME MY TOY BACK!"
"NEVER!"
"IT'S MINE!"
"I DON'T CARE!"

You burst out into tears, wailing loud till both moms could hear you. It was very simple. He looked at you in horror, and tried to calm you down. You didn't calm yourself on purpose, you just wanted Jimin to get into trouble.

"Y/n please!!" He begged on his knees. 
"What's going on the both of you?!?" Good luck Jimin.

Well you probably knew what happened next. He got a scolding while you got your toy back.

Happy ending right?
Nope.
And Never.
You were still a five year old then.

Just imagine you were in the same school with Jimin for the rest of your life just because both moms planned it. And you hate him. Both of you were always topping to be number one. Worse case, you had to play pretend as friends when mom's in front of you.

Well, that's where you are...now.

Being popular, loads of friends, excelling all subjects, perfet looks and boys crazy for you.
That's you.

Same as Jimin.
Being popular, loads of friends, excelling all subjects, perfect looks and girls crazy for him.

You were always neck to neck with him. You and Jimin can't get any better.
Elementary, middle school were similar.

Until one day, you got bored being like that. You couldn't care less about Jimin anymore.

"Whatever Jimin does, he's not worth your time," pretty much your motto these days.

When he noticed your changed in personality, he tried every day to get back into your nerves. He just wants to be in your annoyance. More like, he just likes your presence whether if it's just for fun or other reasons. He had a sudden 'I cannot live without you' towards you.

Then he realised, he liked you.
But he knew you hated him.
Even if he did confess his feelings to you, you would take it as a joke.

It hurts him a lot. But at the same time, he would be okay as 'frenemies'.

And finally, the third year of high school, Jimin was finally back on your nerves. But this time, it was all about subjects. Slight happiness could be seen from him, but he wanted more.