Our Love . One

Our Love [[ONHIATUS]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My adrenaline pumped and I usually always loving the chasing part to the core. But it's been quite a while now since the chasing and shooting started and I only have this much of patience to spare. The thug is just one person but why did it took a lot of time just to catch him? I dunk, jump and even slide across the dirt with my partner copied my action closely beside me.

By now I sprint fastly whilst avoiding the gunshot and leaving my partner behind in the process. I want nothing but this to end quickly because I have a date man! With one final look, I stop running and aiming for the thug's back but then I aim for his right leg at the last minute before pulling the trigger.

Loud noise echoed and finished with a thud sound as the thug falls foreward crying in pain while holding his wounded right leg. Well actually I purposely shoot just near his leg to save time so basically it just a scratch but I tell you this, the "fearless" thug was chickened somehow. I jogged towards him carefully but fast enough to kick his gun away from him. Don't want to risk anything now do we? Right at the moment, Kangin oppa my partner arrived and hold up the thug in place. Mission accomplished.

 

I was cleaning myself up when Kangin oppa approached me with a tight face. Uh oh, someone's angry.

"Kim Taeyeon! How many times do I have to tell you to not leaving your partner behind like that? You could have been shot or worse, killed!" he exclaimed with both his arms shot upward.

"But I'm still here, fine and in piece" I put down my black cap and grab a water bottle. I was about to uncapped it but of course, Kangin oppa have another plan. He take it away from me.

"You should have wait for us. Well at least you should have wait for me to back you up" he frown. Now I feel bad.

"But oppa what important is that I'm fine now right? And we got that idiot thug that the other team have been searching for so long since forever oppa and failed to do so. We made it oppa! I know what I'm doing. I've calculated everything in my head before I act on it. I'm okay so don't worry, alright?" I said softly trying to wash away Kangin oppa worries and anger altogether and from what I see it's working.

I take the water bottle back from Kangin oppa but not second after that he take it back again from my hand. God, I just want to drink that water so bad why can't he just let me be? I was about to protest but then Kangin oppa shove the bottle back into my hand again, he uncapped it for me this time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter