Chapter 9

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Friday : PM

Note! Please do take time to read the author's note, even if they are too small for your liking and will hurt your head for how small the writings are. >< And I apologize in advance.

 


Hyungwon stood by the gates excitedly as he waited for Changkyun patiently. School ended an hour earlier than it used to that day and just like the usual, he waited for his boyfriend before they would walk home together, But Hyungwon has a different plan for that afternoon. He's going to take Changkyun out for another date. Only this time, it's totally different from the last one they had.

He has already planned it beforehand and his mom has already given him her permission. Now the only thing that was left was to get Changkyun's mother's approval and well, of course, Changkyun himself.

Fishing his phone out of his pocket to send Kihyun a message asking if everything's ready already, Hyungwon grinned widely upon receiving a big thumbs-up reply from the older male and a side note of: goodluck!

He didn't notice the person he was waiting for already fast approaching. Hyungwon yelped softly in surprise when he felt a hand landed on his shoulder. Changkyun has to stifle a laugh.

"Let's go, Hyung?"

"Actually I have a different plan." Hyungwon admitted. The younger male looked at him curiously. "But first, let's get to your mom."

"My mom?" Changkyun blinks. "What does your plan has to do with my mom?"

"You'll know. For now let's go." Hyungwon smiled widely before he grabbed Changkyun's hand and held it tightly.

 

 

 

He watched as Changkyun carefully punched in the code into their apartment before they heard a faint beep at the other side of the door as it unlocks. Hyungwon followed suit Changkyun after the younger male invited him in.

"Sorry for intruding." Hyungwon whispers softly as he took his shoes off and placed them neatly next to Changkyun's pair at the doorstep and finally made their way into the living room.

The Lim's apartment wasn't that too fancy but Hyungwon could see how clean, neat and oriented the people living in the house are. Even by the doorstep, he already noticed it by how Changkyun's footwears are all neatly lined up at the shoe rack. Well, even just by the freshman student himself, Changkyun look so organized. In the way how he dressed and even by the way he is; personality-wise.

Changkyun beckoned him to sit on the couch and Hyungwon did. The younger male disappeared somewhere into the kitchen, leaving the older male behind. Hyungwon took it a chance to observe the whole place more. Changkyun's house really looks nice for a place to stay in. The furnitures aren't so extravagant but they compliment all too well with the whole interior design of the house.

A sudden presence interrupted him from his reverie and Hyungwon quickly stood up to his feet, bowing down politely upon recognizing Changkyun's mother. She suddenly appeared out of nowhere that he didn't see her coming.

"Hello, Mrs. Lim. I'm Hyungwon, Changkyun's- " boyfriend. Hyungwon shakes his head mentally. No, I can't tell her that out of the blue! "—schoolmate." The young male trails off.

"What a rare thing to happen!" Changkyun's mother exclaims. Hyungwon straightens his back to blink at her. Mrs. Lim was clapping her hands together. "Nice to meet you, Hyungwon. What a handsome boy you are!"

Hyungwon felt his cheeks grew hot at the sudden compliment.  He chuckles awkwardly, and rubs his nape. "Thank you, Mrs. Lim."

Changkyun emerges back from the kitchen to announce that it seems like his mother hasn't arrived yet, only to stop midway when he saw her already standing next to Hyungwon. "Ma!" Changkyun looked so surprised to see his mother already standing too close to his guest. "Did you just arrive? You should have said so." The younger male said, prying his mother away from Hyungwon. Hyungwon noticed a seemingly anxious expression on the younger male's face and he smiled. Changkyun was exactly like him whenever he brings someone over at home, especially when his parents are around. He always worry that they might share something really embarrassing about him to his friends, so he always try to make sure that when he leaves them for a second he has to come back as quick as possible. Hyungwon giggles silently as he watches Changkyun whispered something to his mother.

"He came because he has something to ask from you." He hears Changkyun says and he snaps his fingers, realizing that he had almost forgotten his very reason why he was in there in the first place.

"From me?" Mrs. Lim asks, looking over at Hyungwon in puzzlement as she points at herself. "What is it? We just met each other. What could you possibly ask from me?" She blinks.

"Oh," Hyungwon bites down his lower lip as he spared Changkyun a glance before he turns his attention to her. "It is about your son, Mrs. Lim." Both Changkyun and his mother tilted their heads. "I would like to take Changkyun with me for a two-day trip to Jeju island, and we'll leave tonight."

 

 

 

,,,

 

 

 

In all honesty, he never expected the least for Changkyun's mother to let him take his son away for two days— On top of all, just the two of them. Between Hyungwon and Changkyun, it isn't really that suspicious since, well anybody could see it, it was obviously that both of them are males. In the eyes of the people around them, it would only look like two best male friends going into a trip together. Or it could also be an older and younger brother venturing to a far away place— but of course with Changkyun and Hyungwon's relationship, clearly it is not any on the stated things. One of the many reasons as well on why he thought Changkyun's mother wouldn't let her son go is they are both too young to travel together. He clearly told her that it would just be the two of them. It only means that there would be no adults watching over them. So as they were now seated comfortably on their seats, there was a very wide smug grin plastered on his face as if he had just won a victory.

Their plane to Jeju province has finally taken off, and surely in just five hours time they'll be landing on their destination.

Hyungwon makes a mental note of immediately calling Kihyun once they land on Jejudo and thank him for all the booking he had done.

 

 

 

By the time he woke up, Changkyun was still sleeping soundly next to him and his head bobbing to his side in quite an awkward position. Hyungwon reaches out to lean the younger's head properly on his seat, worried of Changkyun getting a stiff neck once he wakes up. He then glances at his watch and it reads 9:35pm; twenty-five minutes left before ten in the evening strikes.

Long enough, they finally landed on their destination and Hyungwon, though gently, wakes the younger male up cheerily and Changkyun finally stirs awake from his sleep. He slowly flutters his eyes open and Hyungwon thought it was the cutest sight he has ever seen from the younger male, especially after mumbling incoherently. He has to stifle a giggle.

An orange cab was already waiting for them as soon as they walked out of the airport. The driver helped them out with their bags before they finally drove away to the place they'd be staying in for the next two days. Soon, they were at the place. As they wheeled their stuff in and stops just right before the door, before Hyungwon could even bring his knuckles up someone had already tackled him from behind.

"Chae!!!" The male had literally sprung behind his back and clung his limbs around Hyungwon. He would have already landed face-flat on the floor if he didn't manage to keep his balance. "You're here! You're here!" The male rejoiced loudly, bou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter