Chapter 8

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Friday : AM

 

 


He was feeling furious. If yesterday he was all melodramatic with all the tears he shed, today he feels like exploding because of too much anger. It was kind of funny how active his emotions are within just a week.

Slamming his fists on his desk, Hyungwon manages to startle everyone inside the classroom, making them flinch including Kihyun. Once again confused at how his best friend was behaving, Kihyun stood up from his seat and warily approaches the younger male.

"You look like you're ready to murder someone right now." The older male says, frowning at Hyungwon. Hyungwon looks up at him for a moment before he was looking back into nothing again. "Let me just guess. Is this about- " Kihyun left his own sentence hanging in the air.

"Yes." Hyungwon replied. "This is about him again."

Kihyn sighs, pulling a nearby chair before sitting down on it. "I knew it. What is it about this time?"

"I confessed to him."

"And?"

"- And he asked me to break up with him."

"What?"

Hyungwon though only slammed his fist on the table, startling everyone inside again. He only groans when Kihyun scolded him for surprising the older male.

 

 

 

"Let's break up, Sunbaenim."

"Pardon?"

"Let's break up." Changkyun repeated.

"For... For what reason? No." Hyungwon shakes his head. "Is this because..." the third-year student pauses, staring at Changkyun's back. He saw the younger male takes a deep breath. "Is this because I have fallen in love with you?"

"It's not..." Changkyun sighs. "It's not part of this agreement."

"Agreement? You call this an agreement?" Hyungwon frowns. He charges forward and stops just right in front of the younger male. "Are all of your past relationships just an agreement to you? Changkyun, we are not in a contract. It's called a relationship!"

Despite this, Changkyun only shook his head, denying him. "You are... You are not supposed to fall for me. It's not supposed to happen."

Hyungwon couldn't believe what he was hearing anymore.

 

 

 

"What? So if the other party falls for him, it's relationship over already?" Kihyun scrunches his face. "But doesn't he date someone for a week for the reason that they like him and have confessed to him? It's not making sense at all." The older male stated.

They were now at the rooftop. They didn't want to risk anyone hearing their conversation about their relationship, especially after learning that Changkyun never tells anyone about the person he's dating. The younger male wants his lover to stay anonymous to everyone.

"You know what I'm trying to say here, right? I mean you're the one who is in a relationship with him and your situation is a little bit different since you confessed without really feeling anything for him at first, but now that you have developed romantic feelings for him, isn't it still the same? I really don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter