002

What Goes Around Comes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Junhong must have passed out, because when he woke up, it was almost light outside. Disoriented, he hopped off of the couch and went to the bedroom to see what Amber was doing.

 

He probably should have looked at the clock, because when he walked into her room, she was clearly fast asleep, half of her covers on the ground.

 

'This girl is so messy, I swear,' Junhong thought. He walked over to the side of the bed and sat next to it, just studying her face. Not long after, Amber started stirring. Not opening her eyes, she yawned and stretched an arm over to her bedside table rummaging for some - most likely her phone - and instead came in contact with fur.

 

Her eyes cracked open to find her hand on top of Junhong, who looked ready to flee.

 

"Whaaaa..." she mumbled, half asleep. ”What're you do'n here," she mumbled, still half asleep.

 

Junhong laughed silently, the sight before him much too amusing. He decided to help the process and jumped onto the bed, barely making move. He proceeded to walked across her body, eliciting a grown from the young woman. He sat down on her back, and started swatting at her head.

 

After a few swipes, he heard grumbles and the body beneath him started shifting, causing him to lose his balance. He tumbled down the side of the bed, the blanket providing a slide of some sorts. Regardless, he landed on his feet.

 

Amber abruptly sat up, he eyes still close, her hair a mess, and the last of the blankets on the bed slid to the ground at Junhong's feet. He stared at her as she reached for her phone (not without accidentally swiping some random items on the side table to the ground), and brought it to her face to check the time. She groaned, and finally opened her eyes, only to glare at Junhong.

 

"My alarm hasn't even gone off, why did you wake me up?" she muttered, annoyance lacing her voice, before proceeding to fall back onto her pillow, desperate to get at least a few more minutes of sleep.

 

Junhong just shook his head. He should have figured that the tomboy was a grouchy morning person. He shrugged, not blaming her. Instead he curled up on the soft bed her discarded blankets had made on the ground, and dozed off next to her.

 

He was rudely awakened by an alarm blaring in his ears. He jumped up in alarm, fur standing on end, and hissed at the offender, which turned out to be Amber's phone, which had fallen next to him on the ground. Now Junhong was grumpy too, and decided it wasn't fair that he was the only one who was rudely awakened, especially considering the alarm hadn't done much to wake up Amber.

 

So he jumped onto her stomach, and kneaded her stomach to the point where he was sure it would be painful.

 

The results were instantaneous: she gasped for breath and instinctively covered her stomach to fend off his attacks. He ducked to avoid her swats at him and jumped off the bed, giving up on her. He went back to the front room and got back onto the couch to wait.

 

It wasn't for another ten minutes that Amber finally emerged from her room, still in her sleepwear, and shuffled to the bathroom. Less than a minute later she was out, her unruly bed-hair tamed by the water she'd obviously ran through it, and the sleep gone from her eyes.

 

She trudged over to the kitchen, opened a cabinet to retrieve a box of cereal, milk from the fridge, and a bowl from another cabinet, and making her breakfast.

 

Junhong suddenly realized that he hadn't had anything substantial to eat in a long time, and hunger i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter