Chapter 5 : Airplane

First Love, Second Love, Third Love, Fourth Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Elizabeth’s POV

Then, 30 Dec 2014

“Excuse me gentleman, I need to go to the restroom.” I can see their confused faces as I rise and walk out.

Oh God what just happen? How can this possibly happen? From all of the places? They decide to come here?Now? I shake my head in disbelief.

“Let’s just pretend like I never hear about it. I’m just that one woman who wants to enjoy their new year here in Singapore.” I say to myself in the mirror, “Let’s do that.”

I decide to come back to everyone. Leaving them to the restroom is already rude, if I don’t come back? It will become suspicious. Let’s just enjoy the meal, Liz.

I walk back to the restaurant, didn’t realize that my stomach has already growling. I found there’s a few people join the table, that’s probably Jinwoo and the other managers.

“Ah here she is.” Seungri says as walks to me. The person who I think Jinwoo turn to face me.

“Noona.” Crap! My eyes widen in shock.

“Soo Ha?” What the hell I should do? They make me promise and now they’re making it difficult to follow that promise.

“Forget about it already.” He looks at me apologetic, ah Jae Yeong must be the culprit. “Hyung wants to talk to you for a moment. Can you noona?”

Damn, what the hell I should do?

“Why are you just standing there?” Youngbae’s voice sound really far away.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” I say finally, “And where is he?”

“Come with me, noona.” Soo Ha pointing the door in the end of the room.

“Uhmm, okay.” Crap, this is going to have a lot of explanation. “I’ll go first, see you guys later.”

 

“What the hell guys?” I open the door in a rush and walk to Jae Young.

“It's been a long time, Liz.” He says opening his arm.

“It's been more than a year huh?” I say hugging him back.

“Nonna, you are so damn scary back there. What happen?” Soo Ha says, letting me go from his warm hug.

“You almost blew up the cover. I was shock when Youngbae said that he saw both of you.” I explain.

Jae Young looks at me and then broke the eye contact.

“Something bothering you.” I say to him. “Spill.”

He looks at me again. This time with that face I don't like.

“I don't like it when I need to pretend that we only met a couple times. I hate it even more to lie that we're not close.”

“I don't like it either when I see you familiar with a lot of people in public, but not us.”

“Can't we just tell the world?”

“No." I answer simply. "I can't live normally in Seoul if we do that”

“You live normally now?”

“Close to it,” I say convincing myself “I still can go to a cafe without lot of people staring.”

“You’re practically a star Liz, your face everywhere, literally everywhere. A little more attention won't kill you.”

“This is not our thing to decide you know.” I say

“I made a deal. I can live in Seoul, if this is all between all of us stay hidden.” I explain to them who look furious from hearing the reason for the first time. “I want to live there Jae, as long as I can.”

“You made a deal like that?”

“Anything that can make me stays.”

“Why? You hated Seoul back in the day. What change?”

“I fell in love.” I answer honestly. I don't have anything to hide from them.

“Fell in love?” Soo Ha shock his head in disbelief “You fell in love with that rapper guy, the one with the white hair?”

“God know what Seunghyun and I have just physical.” I say.

That's when I realize that Seunghyun and Jiyong is now standing in the doorstep. Jiyong looks confuse with the thing that I've just said and Seunghyun face's red, he's angry. Why should he?

“Excuse me.” Seunghyun says and walks out.

Jae looks at me. What the hell? Did he just pity me?

“The hell Jae?” I say.

“You better talk to him. Looks like he has a different opinion for your relationship.” Jae Young tell me as walk to Jiyong offering introduction.

“Mr. Kwon,” Jae offering his hand “It's been a long time.”

They know each other? Why? How?

“Mr. Park, I believe it is.” Jiyong answers and take Jae's hand.

“You two know each other?”Soo Ha the same as me look shock.

“We met a couple times.” Jae says with a stern tone. He doesn't want to talk about this. Yeah right.

“I think I really should find Seunghyun.” I say to myself.

“You better be.” Jiyong tells me.

“Don't, Ji. Just don't.” I say angry and walk out.

 

Wait? Did I just say I'm angry with Jiyong? Why? Oh my mind playing tricks on me, isn't it? Where the hell did Seunghyun go? His room empty. Jiyong's, Seungri's and Youngbae's are empty too. I don't have Dae's room key. Is he there?

“Seunghyun?” I say while knocking at the door. “Seunghyun, don't be angry.”

“You know you always say that to everyone. Why can you say it and I don't?”

“Well, if you really there. I'm sorry, okay? Now open the door. I'll make up for it.” He doesn't answer. Maybe he's not there.

“Because I have no idea where are you and you’re not saying anything, then I'll be going looking for you. I'm sorry.”

I'm not sure that Seunghyun wants to talks to me. Well I'm not the one at fault here. He says that 'it's just physical' like a thousand times already. I, on the other hand, only say that once and he’s angry about it? Damn him!

 

Jiyong’s POV

Now, 1 January 2015

The flight will be delayed for 20 minutes because of something I don’t care about. I sit near the window, just the way I like it. I close my eyes trying to sleep. I really don’t know with whom I will be modeling with, there is one other female model from Ireland beside Lizzy, and two other new Japanese man model. I hope that even if I’ll do it with Lizzy, there’s nothing too ual about it.

I texted Kiko before turning off my phone, saying that I can meet her tomorrow morning, before the shoot and the night after. I need sometime alone tonight to clear my mind.

My manager called me before, but I don’t answer it, because I thought I can call him in Japan. I never really went alone on any jobs that I ever take. This is the very first time I will spend a day working without my manager by my side. It feels good, but it the same time I’m afraid that I can handle myself alone.

Actually I was surprise because Hyunsuk hyung let me go alone. I never expected him to believe me this much. Fans don’t know that I will take this flight, because they think I will be there tomorrow. Probably that’s the reason why.

This flight not that packed like I thought it would be, almost half of the first class is empty. Well, there are only ten seats on first class anyway and four of it is empty, including the one next to mine. I don’t know where Lizzy is right now, probably she’s already at Japan or she cancelled the photo shoot, but the reservation? Oh well I don’t know about it. Probably she’s already on board. I forget she doesn’t like first class flight. ‘First class is too quiet’ that’s what she used to say.

I feel that my face look like a crap right now, after almost thirty hour awake and crying, so I decide to wash my face. I ask the stewardess is there any face soap, she smile kindly and ask me to wait for her take it for me.

“Sir, we’re going to take off soon, I need you to finish before then.” She says and I nod to her.

“How long do I have?” I ask her to know exactly how much time I have.

“About ten minutes,” she answers “We’re going to take off as soon as the last attendance arrives.”

“Okay, thanks.” I say walking to rest room.

She said after last attendance arrives, are we waiting for a person? Who the hell is he?

“Ah, at least I can finally meet Kiko after all this.” I don’t know why I said that aloud, I never really looking forward to meet her in my entire life.

I spend almost ten minutes before finally come out.

The moment after I got out, I hear that we’ll be taking off in two minutes, so I rush to my seat, My seat is in the very first line, I walk slower that I need to and look around looking for someone I know, but I can’t find any. Disappointed I continue to walk to my seat.

There is someone sitting down next to my seat, big smile come to my face. Even now she’s covering her face with both of her hand I know exactly who she is. I sit quietly beside her. I study her gesture, is she sad or happy or tired or annoyed or frustrate or even angry. I can’t find any trace of emotion in her, probably because I’m happy that we can sit next to each other for at least seven hour.

She lower her hand showing her face, she still close her eyes and stretch. I look at her closely still smiling.

She exhales, opening her eyes. She looks left before turning he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter