Chapter 2 : Jiyong's Story

First Love, Second Love, Third Love, Fourth Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae's POV

“What are you doing?” She pushes Seunghyun hyung as Jiyong enter the room.

“I don’t know public display affection is your thing hyung.” Jiyong says to hide his feeling from everyone, but I know better. His eyes meet mine for a split second, before Seungri broke the silent.

“Jiyong hyung you have yours too, you know. Why don’t you call her already?”

“Yes hyung, call Kiko already.” Daesung add the fuel to the fire.

I see Seunghyun hyung whispers to her and smile to me. ‘It feels good’ that’s what his smile means. I remember that hyung and Lizzy got into a fight last night, they seems fine, but not really.

“I’m not dating her.” Jiyong says breaking my imagination. “Youngbae you tell me that you want to grab a bite earlier?”

“Oh?” I say confuse, then it hit me. He doesn’t like it being with hyung if Lizzy is around and he doesn’t like being with Lizzy when Seunghyun is around.

“No I don’t you’re the one who want to grab a bite.” He glares at me. “All I want is to talk about the song for our next album you hum earlier this morning and you say that you’ll talk if I follow you.”

“Ya Jiyong, I thought you already eat?” Seunghyun hyung says when I walk closer to the door.

“Bite and eat is two different thing hyung.” He smiles while handing me the camera. I can see it that his smile doesn’t reach his eyes.

“I’ll wait outside.” Jiyong say whispering only to I could hear. I nod and I walk inside again give Seungri the camera.

“He’s right you know.” Lizzy says to Seunghyun hyung. 

“Bite and eat is different thing?”

“That too.” She says annoyed.

“What he’s right about?” I knew it that Lizzy doesn’t like this side of hyung, but he always say ‘It’s not a big deal’ to me when I told him.

“Public display affection.” She says while stand up “You know I don’t like it too. I thought you know better.” The atmosphere change. I hate it that it happen now, before our concert. If it doesn’t end well we’re going to have two people in a bad mood.

“Are you angry because I kiss you in front of these kids?” Seunghyun hyung grab her arms.

“No. I’m annoyed, because you ignore the fact.” She raises her voice a little, but everyone notice. There’s no one dare to talks or even move a muscle, even Seungri doesn’t dare to breath.

Lizzy’s phone ring. Save everyone from choking.

Her face’s change a little when she sees the caller id. She scares? Who could it be?

 “I need to take this.” She says simply back to her original self, takes her bag and walk outside to the opposite direction where Jiyong is waiting for me.

We’re still silent until Seungri being Seungri.

“Hyung,” He yells to me

“What brat?”

“Aiishh so mean,” He sulks “Is Jiyong hyung really doesn’t like Kiko?”

I actually don’t know what to say to that, Jiyong does like her, but not that much, it’s not the same feeling he has towards her.

“They’re not dating.” I say finally, choosing not to lie. “I need to go now, or Jiyong would kill me.”

“Don’t get to frustrate hyung.” I add especially to Seunghyun hyung who looks frustrate.

I wave them goodbye not willing to see what’s coming. When I walk out I see Jiyong is staring straight behind me. I see angered and hurt in his eyes then I look behind me to find an empty corridor. When I want to ask him what he saw, he blink and tears come running down his cheek.

“I’m so sorry, Ji.” I hug him knowing how hard it is to love someone who is loved by everyone.

 

Then, March 2012

“Youngbae!” Jiyong shouts to me in front of YG building.

“Oh you’re back already?” I say remembering his call when he just finished a fashion photo shoot in Paris.

“Yes, I’m back already.” He says hugging me to tightly. “Youngbae, Youngbae, Youngbae, you know, you know?”

“What?” I snap and push him lightly.

“I met a girl.” He starts “She’s perfect.”

“You met a girl a thousand times and you always say they’re perfect.” I say walking in front of him to studio. “And you told me that already over the phone.”

“She’s different. It’s a different kind of perfect, the real one, one of a kind type of perfect.” I ignore him and start the computer as soon as I enter the studio. “Youngbae ya! You should listen to me this time!”

“Okay,” I give up, it’s better letting him tell me now and get it over with, then listen to his nagging all week, hell month! “Tell me how is she?”

“She’s half Korean. Oh I mean quarter. Her father is half Korean, I heard somewhere that her step mother is Korean. She recently lives in Singapore, but Collin says she wants to move to Seoul. Hair brown red, eyes brown with green or blue when the lighting hit the spot, three or four centimeter taller than me, her smile is gorgeous, her lips pink and tender, she’s a true beauty.”

He looks at me, but I know better that his mind is wondering somewhere, when it hit me. “You kiss her?” I yell

“Yes.” He says lightly.

“How?” wow my friend is one of a beast here.

“For photo shoot, of course. Do you think I will just kiss someone I like?” oh I was wrong.

“What else do you know about her? You ask her number, right?” I ask, avoiding his last question.

“I have it. I ask her if she wants so go around the city or when she wants to looking for a house or apartment.” He finished disappointed.

“Nice excuses, man. I’m proud of you.” I smirk

“Ya, don’t be mean!” He sulks like a five years old boy.

“So what makes you like her? You just tell me about her appearance, nothing else?”

“Her name is Elizabeth Claire she...”

“Elizabeth Claire?” I cut him. I meet Elizabeth when I held my solo concert years ago. She is indeed perfect. She said that she is a model and the others. The others that she means is event organizer, big event organizer, that’s what I thought until someday I googled her, she is the owner of AXW Corp. one of the biggest company that have almost everything in every corner, that’s what I found. I even like her so much back then, until I realize that she’s out of my reach. I know too that she is somehow related to music, because I hear a melody in her voice every time I saw her on an interview, or it’s just my imagination. Our short meeting, probably one hour, enough for me to have a huge crush on her back then, so I stalk her, by stalk I mean asking around and googled, no biggie. Now Jiyong back from Paris, brings back the news that actually obvious.

“You know her?” he looks at me shock, with excited and sad eyes.

“She’s the one that I have a huge crush on years back.” I say simply.

“Oh.” I hear his voice break.

“No worry Ji, I’m over her. You don’t have to be sorry or anything.” I encourage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter