sound

raindrops

​the first time we met?

 
do you still remember that?
 
​it was just a normal day, just a day like a other one. i bumped into you and i felt on the groud. you lend your hand to me and helped me up. " are you hurt somewhere?" that was the first thing that you ever said to me. at that moment i completely felt in love with you. it was like it called "" love at the first sight "" 
 
everyday we went to the park and there you sang the most beautifull songs for me. i was so happy that i ever met you. a day without hearing your voice? no i can't live a day without. i will die...
 
" will you be my girlfriend? " when i heard this words in one of your songs, i got tears in my eyes. did you really asked me to be your girlfriend or am i dreaming? no it was reall.
 
everyday we went together hand in hand to the park where you sang the most beautiful songs over and over again special for me. even when it was raining we went to there under an umbrella. sitting on a bench where we always sit, leaning my head on your houlder.and singing together in the sun or the rain.
 
​now i'm sitting here on the same bench as always but without you.. and all i hear is raindrops...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
heyyy i tried to make a one shot i hope you like it i did my best >< tell me if you like it <3