In the hospital

After me ..

Yuri's POV

'Yaa.. Faster call the ambulance!' L shouted.

'Yes!' I replied and quickly called for an ambulance.

L carried Yoona and it was just bad luck, the elevator was broken. So, we ran down the stairs: Yoona unconscious on L's back, Hoya, me and the rest of the girls.

 

L's POV

'TSK. WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE?!!' I asked out, annoyed. Why are they taking so long.

And then we heard a siren and the ambulance soon came.

The men quickly laid Yoona on a stretcher and wheeled her inside.

'I'm sorry, only 2 people are allowed to ride the ambulance due to the limited space' the ambulance guy said.

'Me! I'm going !' I immediately said and quickly went inside the ambulance.

And soon we were off. Taeyon also went with me, being the leader.

I stared down at my fainted angel. Yoona! What happened to you?

'L shi' Taeyon started.

'Uhh, Yes?' I replied, turning to her.

'What happened?' she asked.

'I don't know. She just  suddenly collapsed'  I replied back.

'Oh.' she replied back, and we arrived at the hospital.

 

No one's POV

Yoona was quickly admitted to the hospital, checked by a doctor and was confined to a room.

 

After the ambulance left ..

 

Yuri's POV

'What happened to Yoong?' I asked out worriedly. Then suddenly, I felt someone hugging me.

'She'll be fine. She'll be fine' I heard Hoya comfort me. I felt better feeling him next to me.

I hugged back and I cried. TSK, Yoong ! Make me worry..

 

Seohyun's POV

UNNIE?? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? I asked myself in my mind as I watched the ambulance get away..

 

I turned back to the rest..

WAIT A MINUTE.. WHY IS YURI UNNIE AND HOYA HUGGING EACH OTHER?

I stared out, shocked. I looked at the other members, who were also staring at the two. What is going on with these two?

 

Yuri's POV

Hoya and I stopped hugging and we felt the presence of eyes staring at us.

'Uhhh' Hoya started, but he couldn't get the right words. He scratched the back of his head.. He looked cute! Wait, I should be worrying about Yoong now..

'We are in a relationship.' I continued.

 

'WHAT??!' the rest of the girls shouted.

'Seriously, I think I'm gonna faint with Yoona' Hyoyeon remarked.

'Yeah, seriously!' Jessica added.

 

SORRY GIRLS!!