I liked it..

After me ..

Yuri's POV

I have a confession to make: I'm in love with Hoya. I didn't know when it started, but after the kiss, I'm sure that this is love that I am feeling.  I remember his lips pressing against mine, that was breathtaking! His lips were so soft and he tasted so, indescribable, but he was so addictive. Gosh, I don't know what to do. I am confused. I didn't know what will happen next, I don't know what to expect but one thing is for sure, I will NOT lose to that jerk again. Yes, I love him but he makes my blood boils.. Grrrr.. Thinking about him now makes me angry..

 

Yoona's POV

I'm gonna make it official, my relationship with L. I know I'm gonna hurt Donghae oppa with this but this is for his own good, right? Besides, L is just so seductive ...

I entered the karaoke lounge and I saw Donghae oppa, alone. He was sad, obviously from my running-away earlier. I sat next to him.

'Oppa' , I started

He turned to face me. His sad face became a frown. 'Yes, Yoona?' , he asked in a mono-tone voice.

'About earlier..'

'What about it?' he immediately asked, hope in his eyes.

'I can't accept you'

'WHAT? Why?'

'I have a boyfriend'

'WHO?'

'L'

Then he stood up and went outside. I'm sorry oppa.

 

L's POV

I was going back to the karaoke lounge when I met saw Donghae outside.

'HI!' I greeted.

He turned to me and then punched me -hard. I fell to the ground.

Then he bent down and punched me again. He kept on delivering blows. My lower lip started to bleed.

'What is it?' I asked while he was still punching me

'YOU! How could you take Yoona away from me? I love her! I'm gonna kill you!'

And he clenched his fist to deliver another punch but before it could hit me, a voice came out:

'OPPA, STOP IT!'

He stopped and we both turned to the owner of the voice: Yoona. She was crying, tears flowing down from her eyes.

'Oppa! Stop it!' , this time softer.

Donghae clenched his fist again, going to deliver a punch and I was getting ready to receive the blow when his fist hit the ground next to my face.

'WHY? Why did you choose him?' , he thundered, tears flowing out from his eyes.

'B-because I love him! I love him oppa!' Yoona shouted, sobbing.

'Fine' he yelled and went away.

 

Yoona's POV

Donghae oppa walked away. I had never seen him this angry before. I rushed down to the bleeding L.

'L, are you okay?' I asked, checking the bruises all over his body.

'Yes, Yoona. I'm fine' , he replied weakly.

'You babo! Why didn't you hit him back? ' I scolded him back, tears swelling up in my eyes.

Then he looked at me in the eye and said, 'I am willing to endure anything for my girlfriend.'

Silence filled the air and I helped him stand up and led him to a bench nearby. I went back to the lounge and took a first aid kit and went back to him.

I started to clean his wounds. He winced in pain.

'I'm sorry!'

'It's okay'

'I'll be gentler'

I reached his lips and continued to cleanse it. His lips were so soft. I didn't notice that he was staring at me so when I turned to him, I met his gaze.

It was so addictive. If possible, I would just want to stare at his beautiful eyes throughout the night. There is just something in those eyes that Then I went back to reality and continued on cleansing him.

'Done'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter is very boring!