Chapter 3

Spotlight

 Months have passed already since the news broke out but it’s still the talk of the town. Dispatch also caught many other couple but Lee Min Ho and Suzy were still considered the STAR COUPLE. Suzy’s movie is set to premiere tomorrow. She invited her friends and JYP family also her boyfriend Lee Min ho. Many people doesn’t care whose gonna attend the premiere, they only care if the boyfriend Lee Min Ho will appear .

*on the phone 

Suzy : Oppa the premiere is tomorrow already , can you come ? *smiles*

LMH : I can’t Suzy yah, I have schedule that night..

Suzy : *pouts* Ah, okay.. goodlluck with your schedule oppa..

LMH : eyyy , I know you’re pouting right now. You know I like to kiss you everytime you pout.

Suzy : how did he know I’m pouting right now ? Anniyo I’m not pouting right now . ert ! I’m hanging up now ! *irritated* 

      Lee Min Ho only laughs because of his cute girlfriend. As much as he wants to come , He can’t because of his schedule. He remembered how happy he was when Suzy went to his movie premiere .

FLASHBACK

Lee Min Ho : If you come to the premiere , I would take that as a yes. 

Suzy showed up to his premiere. When he saw her during his greetings inside the cinema he was so happy he wanted to run to her and hug her but he knows he can’t because the cinema was full of media and celebrities. He can’t control his facial and smiled wildly throughout the movie. After the movie  he asked his bodyguard to accompany Suzy to the parking lot where he will meet her,

LMH : *sees Suzy waiting for her in the parking lot and took the courage to back hugged her*

Suzy : *gasps* Bwoyah oppa

LMH : *turned Suzy around so they faced eachother* Kumawo Suzy yah *smiles*

Suzy : I enjoyed the movie op— *LMH hugged her*

LMH :  *still hugging* I’m so happy Suzy yah. I will take care of you.

Suzy : stop it people might see us * playfully hits him * 

LMH : lets go, I haven’t ate dinner yet.

Suzy : what ? it’s pass midnight now, *starts nagging*

LMH : *laughs*

Suzy : why are you laughing ?

LMH: I love it 

Suzy : what ?

LMH : that you’re nagging , it means you care for me *pinched her nose*

      Every time that they remember that day they can’t help but smile. Suzy really want LMH to come to her premiere , the feeling that your boyfriend is there. She wants to feel it to how LMH felt when she went to his premiere. But she can’t be mad because she know that he have work to do.

 

The premiere night has come. Suzy is so nervous, after months of hard work the movie is finally showing. The cast currently in backstage waiting for the greetings. Suzy can’t sit still, she walked form side to side and checked her phone,

RSH sunbae : Suzy yah , you keep on walking your making me dizzy *laughs* He knows how nervous Suzy is

Suzy : Sorry sunbaenim , I’m so nervous

Lee Dong Hwi : Suzy yah , don’t be. Everything will turn out good okay ?

Ahn Jae Hong : True , not please sit down you’re making us all dizzy *laughs*

Suzy is thankful she met Lee Dong hwi and Ahn Jae Hong through this film. They grew close to each other through this movie.

LDH : is your boyfriend coming ? *teases her*

AJH : yieeeee that’s why when we we’re filming you’re always on the phone eyy *teases her*

Suzy : hajimaa oppa *hits them*

LDH : hahahaha our maknae so cute, you’re now a lady hahahah

AJH : can’t wait too see your boyfriend eyy , that’s why you kept on walking awhile ago

Suzy : he’s not comming oppa stop it *sad* he has schedule so..

AJH : eyy qwenchana , you can see him after the premiere *smiles*

   Suzy kept looking at her phone because she had been waiting for LMH to text her. But still no text.

Suzy : maybe his busy *sad*

  They greeted the audience in the cinema that came to there movie screening. Suzy saw the people invited came. Kim Soo Hyun , Yu Yeon Seok , her Uncontrollably co stars , TWICE , LABOUM , Lee Seunggi , JYP . She’s happy seeing the people but she can’t but feel sad beacause the eprson she wants the most to be there is not there.