Chapter 2

Spotlight

      Suzy was at the car after she finished with all of her schedule. She’s on her way now to JYP for her practice with Miss A. She doesn’t know how to face the people in her company after the news broke out. She is currently using her phone and monitoring all the articles about her and read some of her text messages. 

Ji Eun unnie : Yaaah , the news is all about you and Minho oppa , qwencha na ? * IU knows that Suzy is dating Lee Minho, she tells everything to her beloved unnie*

Lee Yoobi unnie : DAEBAK YOU’RE DATING LEE MIN HO SHHII ? CHUKAHEE SUZY AH!!

Seunggi oppa : BWOOYAAH OUR BAE SUZY IS DATING ALREADY ? CHUKAHEE

Kim Soo Hyun : YEOKSHI OUR BAE SUZY HAVE HIGH STANDARD FOR MEN. CHUKAHEE ! I’M HURT YOU DIDN’T WAIT FOR ME KEKEKE

She continue reading her messages and also checked her missed calls. She sees the one and only person that she desperately can’t wait to call. LEE MIN HO 23 missed calls , Lee Min Ho is currently overseas because of his schedule.

 Someone calls her.

Suzy : Yeobuseyo 

Lee Min Ho : Suzy yah where are you ?! gwenchana ?! why are not anwering my calls?! worried was all over Minho’s voice

Suzy : Oppa one at a time *chuckled* how much she missed his voice. The voice that she wants to hear the most. The voice that make all her worries gone

LMH : yaah , are you laughing now ? how are you ?

Suzy : It’s beacuse oppa has many questions I can’t talk hahahhaha , I’m okay I’m on my way to the office now

LMH : I’m so worried about you, I kept calling you and you weren’t answering.

Suzy : I was busy shooting something that’s why I can’t answer you’re call oppa.

LMH : mianhee …

Suzy : why are you apologising oppa , you didn’t do anything wrong

LMH : I wish I’m there beside you right now 

Suzy : don’t worry I’m fine , I can handle it 

LMH : bogoshippo

Suzy : mee too 

  Suzy and LMH kept talking until they forgot they’re problem. LMH was always fond about Suzy and when he got a chance to talk to her , he told himself that he will love this girl forever.

 

     Suzy already arrived at JYP when she entered the practice room she saw her unnies shocked face. Suzy and her Miss A unnies have an awkward relationship. After HUSH promotions Suzy has been focusing on her solo schedules that made her distant to her unnies. They don’t hate Suzy it’s just that it hurts their pride that their maknae is “feeding” them. They feel hurt every time people says that MISS A is nothing without Suzy. They are not close like before they only have that “business” relationship towards each other even though, they still cared for her and were worried when the news broke out. They too didn’t know that she was dating. They felt sad because this only proves that they are not like before where they can tell each other everything.

Choreographer unnie : Oh Suzy yah you’re here ? Let’s already start now everyones here.

Suzy : Yes , I’m sorry I took so long unnie. Annyeonghasaayeo unnies , how have you been ? *formal *

Their relationship is awkward that’s why Suzy speak to them in a formal way now.

Fei : we’re okay Suzy , let’s start now *smiles*

      After practicing for many hours their choreographer unnie told them to have a break first. The 4 of them were the only ones left in the room. 3 of them talked to each other like normal and Suzy is always on the side using her phone. The 3 of them was wating for a chance to talk to their maknae about the news and asked her how was she but they can’t just bring it up. Fei took the courage to asked Suzy.

 Fei : Suzy yah , come here let’s talk *smiles*

Suzy always miss her Fei unnie’s motherly smile . She misses her Miss A unnies , she’s a shy type and dosn’t know how to approach first that why she always wait to be approached.

Suzy : Yes unnie ? * she walks over to the three *

Fei : how are you ? Suzy yah… *she holds Suzy’s hands*

Suzy : Unniee… *tears forming in her eys*

Jia : yaah maknae why are you crying *hugs her*

Suzy : UNNIIEE.. *crying*

The four of them hugged and they realized the missed each other , they missed their maknae. They cried together and felt apologetic because of what they have done.

Suzy : I’m afraid unnie *crying* Suzy is not the type to cry easily . If she cries it means she can’t hide it anymore

Min : It’s okay maknae , you’re at the age to date already . *comforting her*

Fei : Minyong is right, don’t be afraid . We’re here for you.

Suzy : kumawo unnies *smiles*

Jia : yah I can’t take all this drama anymore *smiles* Let’s go eat. 

     The four of them eat at a restaurant near JYP where they always ate. They eat happily and forgot their problem. They catched up with each other because they haven’t seen eachother for a long time. They talked about many things. How their excited for their comeback to Suzy’s upcoming movie. Suzy also told them how she and LMH met. That’s how the night got deeper , with four sisters back with each other’s arms , laughter filled the table.