Wanna Date?

Never Lose Ten!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you say lunch?" Johnny nod his head, answering to Ty's question.

 

 "Aish, you pabo. Ten is a dense type and he might thought you're bringing him to a date" Anxiousness covered Ty's head after hearing Johnny's sudden rejection to hang with him at the cafeteria but instead, saying he would go on a lunch with Ten.

"What do you mean?"  Johnny ask.

"So, we bumped into each other couple of weeks ago and it was lunch time so I took the opportunity to ask him if he can accompany me to a lunch since I was, alone, yeah. But then he said, 'Sorry I can't go on dates besides the person I like'. I stood there, not sure what to say anymore cause, I sure am amazed by his stupidness. Later, I told him having lunch and a date is two different thing and knowing him, he probably forget what I said. Though I am a bit upset hearing I'm not the one he likes (He is mumbling)" After a brief explain, Ty let out a big exhale.

"But a date would be nice too right?" Johnny hums his way out of the class, leaving the mentally damaged, upset, anime boy behind. 

 

 

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, I'M DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUS"- Ty thought he would end up screaming like that but this guy knows how to keep his cool. 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Ty creeped behind Johnny and followed him till the cafeteria. So they're going huh.. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter