Language Session

Never Lose Ten!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please note that everything in bold letters are in english!! including in the previous chapters and futures!

***

 

Ten finally reached his class. It's a Hangul(Korean Language) Class.

"Ani-yong-hasheyo(annyeonghaseyo)!" Welcoming himself into the class, Ten skips with a delightful smile. The boring and noiseless class turnt bright and awed by Ten's cuteness. I know everybody can imagine it.

"Being late for your class is one thing Ten, but pronouncing the most basic hangul is something" The teacher jokingly sneered and later followed by the class laughters. "Hehe sorry sorry~" Ten then went to his seat and instantly poke his dozing deskmate.

"Yuta-chan?". *Yuta lightly snored*

"Yuta-kun?". *Still snoring*

...

"Yuta-jiji(old man)?" Rosed the Japanese guy after hearing the word "jiji" instantaneously. "I'm up, Ten-baka". They both made a greeting fist bumb.

Even though he's 100% Japanese yet he can learn Hangul without a hitch and occasionally he would teach Ten some Japanese words.

"Oh. Wanna hit up a game at my house tonight, Ten?" The drowsy Yuta layed his head on Ten's shoulder. "Sure! Can I bring Johnny and maybe Ty too?" Squeal the enthusiastic, clueless child. 

Ugh, Johnny? Again? Yuta clicked his tongue. He needs to learn how to read the mood. *sigh*As long as Ten's happy, I am happy. "Okay sure, let's chat later with them during lunch" Yuta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter