Chapter 4

Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorae stood outside of an ice cream shop with Zelo. Sunhi and Mei were staring at them and it felt really awkward since they were inside the ice-cream shop where they couldn't hear them.

"Okay, hurry and tell me what you have to tell me," Sorae said in a quiet voice. Since when did she even talk to boys; he was definitely a boy. He was so tall and probably played rough like a wild animal that hunts their prey with no mercy. He cleared his throat and decided to finally speak.

"About the confession, I wan-" Sorae immediately cut him off when she heard him bring up the confession. He probably heard that she supposedly confessed to him when she didn't and he's probably angry and was here to beat her up? 

"Look, I'm sorry. I know I messed up I got confused I forgot who I confessed to and said the wrong name." She said a bit nervous, but Zelo just laughed at her nervous breakdown and she was so confused. 

Mei and Sunhi were looking at them from the inside "Why? Of all people he wants to talk to her." Mei said annoyed eating some of her ice cream. Sunhi just frowned at her because of her comment.

"Hey, hey! The distance!" Sunhi yelled from inside the shop hoping Zelo could hear and stop hovering over her friend.

"Here is the thing. Let's say You did confess to me and I accepted?" Zelo said with a smile, which made Sorae really confused. She wanted Zelo to reject her not accept her confession. 

"No way, It's fine. We can just say you rejected me and we can leave it at that." She tried telling him with a smile, but he didn't seem so happy. He got close to her face and chuckled.

"I like my idea better and we'll just leave it at that. From today on you are my girlfriend even if you don't want to be you are." He stood up straight and rolled his eyes when he heard Sorae's friend. Sunhi couldn't help, but leave the ice-cream shop and try to help her best friend. She looked like a bunny that was caught by a venomous snake.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sunhi asked as she looked at Zelo and Sorae; she could tell he was up to no good.

"Can I not have a private conversation with my girlfriend?" He asked with an innocent smile. 

"Girlfriend? Sorae is this true?" Sunhi gave Sorae her deadly stare. The stare she could never lie to. The biggest mistake was to look at Zelo he looked like he would kill her if she didn't lie; she gulped and just decided to go with what was best.

"Well, I guess... I a-am his gi-girlfriend." Sunhi was confused; she told her she didn't confess to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter