Chapter 5

Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorae sat at her desk looking out the window. It had just been one day and the rumor was spreading fast that she and Zelo were going out. She was supposed to be studying, but she couldn't even focus on that. Sunhi quietly sat next to her and just looked at her friend with suspicion.

"What is wrong Sorae you don't look so well?" Sorae was startled by her best friends voice. She stopped tapping her pencil on her workbook and quickly looked at Sunhi and smiled.

"Of course nothing. Why would anything be wrong?" Sorae told her jokingly bumping shoulders with her to lighten up the mood. Sunhi still didn't know if her friend was telling the truth or not.

"Well, since the incident with Zelo you have been acting weird." Sunhi laid her chin on her hands examing Sorae's face with her eyes. Sorae tried putting on a confused face.

"Nothing is wrong and why does everyone call him Zelo? Can't they just call him by his real name Junhong? Anyways, nothing is wrong so you can stop worrying." Sunhi decided to stop asking her questions and went back to her desk. Sorae went back to spacing out looking at the window. She didn't understand what Junhongs plan was, but she didn't want to be part of it. 

---

Zelo happily sat at his seat. He leaned back on his chair and slightly put his feet on top of his desk. His friends were looking at him confused. 

"Why go you look so happy?" Jongup questioned him the second he sat down. Zelo took his feet off his desk and pulled Jongup closer to him and whispered.

"I am technically going out with Sorae now." Jongup pulled away from Zelo and looked at him surprised.

"Really, so fast?" Zelo looked at him and chuckled.

"Of course, I mean I am Zelo. Don't forget very good looking and charming." Jongup opened his notebook and ripped out a sheet of paper; he quickly crumpled it up and threw it at Zelo.

"You don't need to be so cocky about it. I just don't understand why that sweet girl accepted going out with you." Jongup continued to do his homework that was due today but still confused how Zelo made her accept. 

"Are you kidding me? All I have to say is I accept her confession and we are going out. Even if she didn't want to go out with me she really didn't have a choice." Jongup quickly put his pencil down and frowned. Zelo just tried laughing away his words knowing he forced Sorae to go out with him.

"Okay, you know if Yongguk finds out that you forced Sorae to go with you. He will be very angry at you." Zelo turned around to take out his books from his backpack. He slightly threw his book on his desk and surprised Jongup.  

"Of course, I wouldn't force anyone to go out with me. I don't have to force anyone to go out with me anyway." Zel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter