Does it bring you satisfaction?

Blackmailed

*WONWOO POV*///
W: Do u have on today Mingyu?
I eye Mingyu's back up and down waiting fro him to reply. I watch as his long slender finger skid across his keyboard, typing out his answer.
M: Yes
W: Are they lace or are they silk? ;)
M: Silk
I read his reply and instantly become and can't help the little tent that's growing in my pants.
Oh you're gonna pay for this, Kim Mingyu.
W: How does it feel? The nice smooth silk rubbing against your ? Does it feel nice?
I can hear a faint moan fill the room. I stare at Mingyu's back, satisfied. 
M: Yes
W: Come to the seat next to me
Mingyu looks around the room cautiously, and quickly gets up and sits next to me before he gets caught.
I look over at Mingyu's lap and notice that he's getting a little happy. Mingyu quickly grabs his jacket and covers his lap, his face flushing bright red.
W: Take the jacket off your lap
Mingyu slowly pushes his jacket off his lap and lets it hit the floor. I can see outlined in his jeans a bulge starting to form.
I chuckle at myself silently. Get ready Mingyu..
W: So u like Hyungwon's ? 
I hear Mingyu sigh deeply, and starts typing his answer.
M: No im not gay
W: So you mean if hyungwon weren't to just come in here and offer to ur you'd turn it down? Oh quit fibbing Mingyu. You and I both know you don't just sick for money.
Mingyu picks up his phone but doesn't reply. I wad up my paper and throw it at him.
He rolls his eyes and types out a reply.
M: Ok no i wouldn't turn it down.
W: Oh you wouldn't? So u like the feel of another guys mouth on your ? Do u like ur hair being pulled ? Does it bring u satisfaction?
W: Do have skin on skin ? And to leave trails of hickies down your sweaty body? Do have your throbbing so hard that u feel like ur going to explode any minute? To have ur body grinding against another's and load moans filling the room?
I turn towards Mingyu waiting for an answer. He quickly picks up his jacket off the ground and covers his lower half while trying to stifle a moan that's trying to escape his lips.
W: I can see you have a little problem there. Take the jacket off again.Now.
The jacket slid off again, and there I can see a his bulge tightening against his jeans.
W: Tilt your hips towards me, and rock them
He whips his head towards my direction fast and vigorously shakes his head no.
But then hesitantly starts rocking his hips towards me. His eyes slowly close and with his mouth slightly parted.
W: How does the friction of the silk feel against your ?
The vibration of his phone snaps him out of his blissful moment. 
Mingyu's hand quickly shoots up in the air, gaining the teachers attention.
" May i use the bathroom, Miss?" Mingyu stutters.
With permission to go he quickly gets up and bolts out the door, while covering his lower region with his jacket.
-----
10 minutes has passed since Mingyu left. And i know exactly what his doing in the bathroom.
I silently laugh to myself, picturing Mingyu with his hand around his own..
"Can someone check on MIngyu? He's been gone a long time." The teacher asks.
I quickly raise me hand, taking the opportunity.
Opening the Boys bathroom door.. I could hear quiet moans coming from one of the stalls.
" Mingyu?" I say in a sing songy voice." I can fix your problem for yah."
The moans are suddenly cut off, and I can hear a bathroom stall unlocking.
I am suddenly pinned against the wall with force.
"You are so gonna pay for this, Jeon Wonwoo." Mingyu says in a deep husky voice and begins to latch his mouth onto my neck. 
His teeth dig into my adam's apple making a rather loud moans come out of my mouth. Mingyu kisses the outline of my jaw and then all the way to my lips.
Mingyu starts kissing my lips with force and proceeds to bite my lower lip until I yelp in pain. Suddenly, Mingyu stops kissing me and walks over to the bathroom to and locks it.
I grab Mingyu's wrist and pin them above his head.
"Strip. Now." I demand.
Mingyu obeys and quickly discards his clothing onto the floor. I stop him just as he was about to take off his .
"Leave them." 
I lower myself onto my knees and put my mouth onto his clothed member. I start flicking my tongue at the silk . Mingyu squirms and bucks his hips wanting more. I slowly slide the to his knees and firmly grab .
He lets out a loud gasp, and shoves my head so that my mouth is completely on his . I start bobbing my head up and down and hum slightly, sending vibrations throughout Mingyu's body.
I can sense that he was fixing to and quickly pull out of my mouth.
His eyes open and he stares back at me in utter shock. 
"W-why did you stop?" He says with a quiver in his voice. I smirk back at him and unlock the bathroom door and step one foot out of the door.
"Maybe next time, Babe." I wink at him and exit.. leaving him there with his around his knees, leaving him unfinished.
Teasing is so much fun, I thought to myself.
------------------------/////////

EY THAT WAS THE FIRST THING IVE EVER WRITTEN

Damn, I need Jisoos.

Okay i seriously have to go to church after this lmfao

I seriously sorry that my chapters are so short THERES ONLY LIKE 1000 WORDS SORRYYY :/


-----------------------