So You For Money?

Blackmailed

*WONWOO POV*

 

The last class period of the day til the weekend couldn't go by any slower.

 

I sat there twirling my pencil, completely oblivous to what is going on. And to be honest I don't really give a to what my teacher is teaching us right now.

I just want this weekend to begin.. so I can sleep and do nothing.

I look up at the clock and started counting down the minutes until school lets out.

30 minutes...

20 minutes...

"Wonwoo, Can you tell me what happened in 400 BC? Mr. Kim asked, knowing that I wasn't listening and that I don't even know what the hell the answer is.

.. Why can't he call on that Hoshi kid that's picking his nose right now? Why me?

I mean that kid is going deep..

"Wonwoo? The answer?" Mr. Kim said sternly.

Me being dumbfounded... didn't even know what to say. I haven't even paid attention in history since.. What? The fifth grade? I can't even remember.

"Beginning of the Iron age." I hear the person behind me whisper.

Trusting his answer .. I blurted out the answer.

"Uh.. Beginning of Iron age? I say unsure.

"Correct." Mr. Kim replied giving me a surprised look.

.. don't look surprised. You know I didn't actually know the answer.

That'll get him off my as for the rest of the remaining period. I go back into my daydream about Hamburgers.

"Okay. Class is over in 5 Minutes. Pack up. And Jeon Wonwoo I need to see you after class." Mr. Kim annonucned.

 

Again. ..

I seriously thought answering a question woul get him off my . I shrugged. Guess not.

 

"So I don't get a thank you?" I hear the person behind me whisper. Who the hell is behind me?

I turn in my seat and come face to face with..

Th emost gorgeous guy in school. Damn, how the hell did I not know the hottest guy, Kim Mingyu, sat right behind me? I guess this is a sign I need to start paying attention more.

"Um..Thanks..Bro?" I say confused.

The bell now rings, signaling school was now over. And everyone is storming out of the school ready to start their weekend. Except me..

"Wonwoo..You are failing my class. As a matter a fact you're failing ALL of your classes. Did you know you haven't turned in a single paper this entore school year?" Mr. Kim said sounding very concerned, "This is unacceptable, and if you don't start doing your work you won't graduate."

I didn't know what to say. So, I just shrugged my shoulders.

Mr. Kim sighed deeply and said " I am going to get someone to tutor you. See me Monday and you will meet your tutor. Okay? You're dismissed."

Damn, I have to have a tutor?

--

I started walking down the hallway towards the locker room to pick up my gym clothes.

I stopped abruptly when I heard moans coming from the locker room.

I rounded the side of the lockers and saw two male figures.

And saw our precious quarter back, Mingyu, giving another guy a .

While the guy gettin ghead hand his hand tangled through Mingyu's hair.

Who would have thought the school quarter back was gay? I sure didn't.

I realized that it was weird for me to just stand there watching them.

I coughed to gain their attention.

".." The one getting getting head cursed, quickly pushing Mingyu off. 

I recongnized it was Hyungwon. Another football player.

Hyungwon grabbed his stuff and bolted out the door.

MIngyu quickly got up and wiped th slobber off his mouth.

", you can't tell anyone about this! You got it?" Mingyu begged.

"So, are you gay? Do you and Hyungwon have a thing for eacho other?" I laughed.

"No! He paid me to.." Mingyu trailed off.

Holy .. Kim Mingyu gets paid to .

"So guys pay you to their ?" I chuckled.

I could use the against him someday.

"Dude, If tell anyone you are dead." Mingyu said gritting his teeth.

"Okay, Okay bro. I won't." I said with a smirk and started my walk home.

Oh,  I will definetly use this against him.

Kim Mingyu, You got another thing coming.

----

First chapter is up! What did y'all think?

Hope you enjoy! Subscribe! ILY

 EDIT: Okay i just read through this and its like super short and doesn't hav emuch detail and a lot of errors! eek! Eh, hopefully next chapter will be better. I am to lazy to edit anything.