Chapter Five

Girls like Girls || YulSic FF

Chapter Five

 

Yuri frozed for a moment. Was she shocked? Yes, indeed. "Why do you ask?" Yuri nervously asked the girl who is making dress patterns. Jessica dropped her pencil before looking at the tan girl standing beside her, "I saw you guys hugging."

 

She saw Yuri tensed for a little but she continued. "I think you're back together again?" she guessed and Yuri quickly said no.

 

"That was just a goodbye hug.. I already fell out of love with Donghae ever since I fell inlove with someone." Yuri assured her, thinking that she's jealous of the way they hugged. "I emotionally cheated, I know." she admitted to Jessica.

 

"Probably, you're judging me right now because I cheated to him. Trust me, I loved him. I did." Yuri stated.  Jessica gave her a hug, comforting her. "No, I am not judging you. By the way, are you still together with that.. person?"

 

She broke out from the hug and lit her cigarette. "I wish we're still together.. but we already broke up. We got a love that is hopeless." Jessica got the cigarette from her, and smoked too. They shared the same cigarette stick and inhaled the sweet vanilla scent of the smoke. Yuri looked at girl in front of her which is also looking back. She fought the urge to close the distance between them. 

 

"How about you and Donghae? I've been seeing you hangout with him. Are you dating him? " she redirected the question to Jessica. Yuri waited for the answer. Part of her wanted Jessica to date Donghae so he'll stop bugging her, and part of her does not want that to happen.

 

Jessica chuckled, "No way we are dating. He still loves you. He was the once who convinced me to make you my main model." she recalled the moment while finishing the skirt pattern. "Whoah. You managed to finish one pattern while we talk. Are you even real?" Yuri exclaimed as she saw the pattern. 

 

"Silly. It's not hard to make a pattern what is difficult is sewing them. I'll do that tomorrow, of course. Let's sleep now. I enjoyed this day.." Jessica said and she was not lying when she said she enjoyed this day.

 

Jessica yawned and was about to sleep when she remembered that she haven't changed her clothes while Yuri is already lying in her bed. Suddenly, Yuri was watching Jessica remove her clothes.

 

'Maybe she thought I'm sleeping. Damn she's hot. Oh gosh, what am I thinking?' Yuri thought.

---

 

When Jessica woke up, Yuri was already gone but she left a note on the side of her bed.

 

'Our first match is this friday. Strict training starts today. Btw, eat breakfast.' the note says. Her lips automatically curved into a smile. "What a nice day!" she exclaimed after she took a sip of coffee that Yuri brewed.

 

Jessica went to her class to finish making the dress patterns. Her tall classmate, Sooyoung, approached her. "Jessica. Who is your main model?" She smiled proudly before answering her, "I got Yuri. How about you?"

 

"How lucky!! Mine is Chaerin. But seriously, you are so lucky!" Sooyoung repeated again and again. "Did I hear it right? Yuri's your main model? So lucky that you're roommates with her." Seohyun joined the conversation.

 

She was very overwhelmed. Yuri and Tiffany are one of her models. Taeyeon will sing in the runway. "I'm friends with her so it was not hard for me to convince her. And girls. she got amazing proportions. They are to die for!" she described to them. "I've always envied her honey thighs when I watch her match in volleyball." Seohyun admitted.

 

Jessica giggled at the fangirls of Yuri. "Okay enough of Yuri. Let's continue working. The runway is next month! Like 2 weeks away. Hwaiting to all of us!"

 

"Hwaiting!"

--

 

Early in the morning, the volleyball team starts warming up.They had a water break after an hour of training. "Yul, you're late for three minutes. So unlike you," Tiffany complained. Yuri scratched the back of head, "Well, I made a coffee for Sica. It took longer than I thought."

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany both gasped. "Hey, hey. Are you starting to like Jessica? Be honest with us," Taeyeon . Yuri just smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

 

HyunA heard it, "Who the hell is Jessica?" Annoyance was obvious in her voice. "None of you damn business babe," Yuri replied and bit her ear. HyunA stomped her feet as she felt shiver in her spine.

 

Their head coach blew his whistle, meaning they need to go back practicing. After three hours, it's their lunch break. "Have lunch, kids. Remember the proper diet okay? I want you all healthy for our first match this season," the coach reminded them. "And oh, I know you want someone to watch you play. Give them these tickets," he added and distributed the match tickets.

 

Yuri got three tickets. For Jessica, Donghae and.. Yoona. She texted Jessica that they'll be sitting on the same table for lunch.

 

Jessica went to the table earlier than her volleyball player friends. "Thanks for the coffee," Jessica thanked Yuri as soon as they arrived at the table. "Hope you liked it," Yuri said. Tiffany faked a cough. "We're here. Just so you know."

 

"Oh sorry. Hi guys!" Jessica greeted the couple. "I'll just order our food. What do you like, Ppani-ah?" Taeyeon asked. "Umm just fruit salad and a slice of pizza." Yuri did an aegyo at Jessica. "Taetae, order for me too. Please." Taeyeon just grunted in defeat, "Okay fine. Tiffany, join me please. I can't carry our food by my two hands only."

 

"How was the training?" Jessica started their conversation. "Well, everything is fine. No injuries. How about.. you?" Yuri replied back, her eyes boring into Jessica. Looking at her, intensely. "Well. I finished three outfits already. Aren't I fast?" 

 

"Yes, you are!" Yuri said and messed her hair. She get two tickets from her pocket and handed it to Jessica. "Support me, please. Go with Donghae, if you want." 

--

 

Meanwhile.. before Yuri went to the cafeteria, she called Yoona.

 

"Hello?" the girl on the other line said.


End of chapter five! Hope you liked this chapter!! Please show support by commenting your feedback or reactions! I mean, they inspire me to write more. Like a fuel that keeps me writing. Thank you again, for the subcribers! Silent readers let your thoughts be heard!

Hey anyone still reading this? Please comment, if you still do alongside with your reactions. Thank you!