Chapter Four

Girls like Girls || YulSic FF

Chapter Four

 

Upon receiving the text message from Donghae, she left with a cup of coffee to meet him. "Yul.." he called her with a smile. "Hae..here. Drink this." she gave him the coffee.

 

"So, thank you for not telling my roommate." Yuri started. "Why is it important for you not to tell her about Yoona? You're not together with Yoona anymore, right? And.. Jessica's just your roommate." Donghae demanded, he's been really confused why.

 

Yuri sighed, "Well.. It's true that Yoona and I aren't together anymore but I'm still hoping.. And I don't want Jessica to freak out that she may think I'll make my moves on her." Donghae was hurt when he heard that she's still hoping for Yoona.

 

"Wake up Yuri. She already broke up with you. You can still go back to me.." he pleaded and held her closer but Yuri was shaking her head. "We're not having this conversation, Hae. "

 

Donghae let her hand go and whispered in her ears, "Okay.. Please let me just have one more hug." Yuri was hesitant at first but she thought that it was the least she can do to the damages she created in his heart. She hugged him and Donghae was savoring the moment. 

 

They didn't noticed that Jessica was standing there and saw them hugging each other. She was surprised and she felt a pain in her chest, she's not sure why. Was it because of Donghae? Or perhaps... was it because of Yuri? 

 

Jessica waited them to break the hug before she approached them. 

 

"Donghae?" she called them. Yuri was surprised for a moment. 'Did she hear our conversation?' she thought. "What are you doing here?" Jessica asked him.

 

"Uh.. I asked a favor from him. Thanks again, Donghae. Good bye!" Yuri answered for him instead and sent him off. 

 

"Shall we go back inside?" she suggested and the tan girl nodded then walked with her. "Can we visit Tiffany? Let's start taking your measurement so I could officially start making dress patterns." 

 

Yuri bring out her phone and sent her a message saying that they will come over their room. "Lets bring some foods for them, right? What do they like?" Jessica inquired. She points at the pepero at the cabinet and Jessica put them inside a paper bag. She prepared some packed bibimbap that is good for four.

 

Jessica prepared her measuring tape, little notebook with a pen, and her pattern-making materials. "I'm ready to go." They walked upstairs where Taeyeon and Tiffany's room.

 

"Wait.. their door is color pink? Is that allowed?" Jessica asked when they are already at the front door. "Tiffany loves pink." she replied then opened the door where they were welcomed with Tiffany sitting on Taeyeon's lap while playing guitar.

 

"Hey lovebirds. You didn't receive my text?" Yuri asked while Tiffany got up from Taeyeon's lap. "Hi guys! We brought some foods that you like." Jessica gave Taeyeon the paper bag containing the food.

 

"Oh. I didn't heard the beep." Taeyeon confessed laughed apologetically. Tiffany scratched the back of her head, "Sorry for that. You'll take our measurement now. I am so excited!" she squeaked as she read the text message.

 

"Calm down, Tiffany." Yuri scolded her. "Tiffany, you'll be wearing a golf dress while Yul will be wearing a swimming attire, volleyball uniform and tennis attire." Jessica explained. "And Taeyeon-ssi, I heard that you're a good singer. I watched you perform in an event, can you sing in the collection?" she added and Taeyeon nodded, a little shy at the compliment she received from Jessica.

 

Jessica clapped her hands, "Great! Let's start taking your measurements. Who wants to go first?"

 

Taeyeon pushed Yuri to Jessica, "She'll go first." She fixed her clothes while Jessica got her measuring tape. The distance between them is so small. Jessica started taking Yuri's measurement. Things got a little awkward when Jessica is measuring Yuri's bust. 

 

Jessica and Yuri blushed a little and that did not escape in Taeyeon's and Tiffany's eyes.

 

"Okay, done! Yuri got amazing proportions. I'm envy. Tiffany, you're next."

---

 

After Jessica was done taking their measurements, they all ate the pepero and the bibimbap for lunch. Jessica and Tiffany made a caesar salad. They both talked about their hometown in USA.

 

"They are talking in english, bro. I need a 'bing' translator." Taeyeon uttered as they listen to the two girls speaking in english. "I know right, they can really get along with each other." Yuri commented.

 

"Here we go." Jessica and Tiffany both said in english as they present the caesar salad they made. "I already mixed it with the sauce, so feed yourselves." Jessica said and passed it to Yuri.

 

Before tasting it, Yuri looked at Taeyeon who was forcing a smile. It does not taste good. "So, how was it?" Tiffany asked them, excitingly. "Umm.. it's nice but I think I prefer the taste of your lips." Taeyeon answered and got a quick peck at the lips.

 

'What a nice way to cover up the bad taste' Yuri said inside her head. She went to the kitchen where Jessica is because obviously, Tiffany and Taeyeon are being sweet.

 

"Taste it." Jessica ordered and held a spoon near Yuri's mouth. She opened and the spoon with the salad entered. Yuri did not like the taste but she liked the skinship. She hopes Jessica's not straight.

 

They watched a movie after eating.

 

"That was fun! I love hanging out with you guys!" Jessica said as she bid her farewell to the couple. "Eat with us tomorrow during lunch time." Taeyeon offered while Tiffany and Yuri nodded as an agreement to her statement.

--

 

As soon as they got back to their room, Jessica started making the dress patterns. "Wow, you'll work at this late hour? Aren't you sleepy?" Yuri wondered. "I'm a little sleepy," Jessica paused for a while then continued. "But you can take away my sleepiness by talking to me." she implied to Yuri.

 

"Since I'm not yet sleepy, let's chat." Yuri responded.

 

"Okay. Let's talk about Donghae and you.." Jessica dared.


Hello dear readers! It's been a while since I laste updated. I was not emotionally stable since we are still mourning for the lost of my loved one. 

 

Thank you again for subscribing to this story and also for the support. Please comment more silent readers! I really want to know your reactions and feedbacks.