What do we call this relationship?

~♥ Jongkey Moments ♥~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OH my God....I'm literally freaking out.
Key almost said they're dating....
OK so this is from JILLE Magasine - January 2013

I'm going to bold the most important parts for you...
My stomach is twisting...THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD!

We both speak openly, that's why we can understand each other.
Jonghyun: People always think that I'm a cold person when meeting me for the first time because I'm shy with strangers. Then the impression will change as we get along together.
Key: Yup, exactly. I thought so too because you didn't talk much. I've been told that I look scary, but on the other hand I was also told that I look like a very cheerful person. Who would have thought that we can be this close. Still, it took us 2 years to be like this.
Jonghyun: We took quite some time (laugh). As for now, we spend a lot of time together even among the members.
Key: As we get along together, we found out that we share the same interests and there are a lot of other things that we have in common, right? We both love clothes, our favorite food is quite similar, and we both are interested in Japanese language.
Jonghyun: Still, whenever we go out shopping for clothes, we have to go to the shop that you prefer, then to the one that I want to go because we like different brands though.
Key: Even when we go shopping we want different things. Since we're members, it's inevitable for us to have holidays on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter