Youngbae's Birthday Vacation - Part 2

Kiddos!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I know I'm soooooo late to post this one. But then works catched me like hell and won't let me to breath. I'm sorry!!

Anddd I'm so thankful for everyone who willing to subscribe. Thank you so much! You don't know much it means to me. Thank you for putting up with me. I know this story is still messy, but i promise to edited everything after I finish it.

I know i made some mistake in previous chapt, so I edited it :)))

Also, no matter how long I didn't update my stories, I Pledge not to abandoned it and not discontinued it. I'll finish it. I promised.

Sorry for the long talk, here it goes! But lemme warn the error grammar and english first, I'll edit when i have time ^^

 

................................................

BBQ time in the beach will always be a good scenario. Plus when they’re on the villa near beach. But then when there’s 3 kids running around, it gets overwhelm because of course you need to be caution not to let the kids near thehot BBQ, in case they get burned. Currently, Jiyong, as curious he is, trying to help his Dad with the BBQ thing, while Youngbae and Daesung are playing with the-already-clean-and-ready-to-be-cooked-fish in the bowl. Daesung still can’t get it that all the sea friends and creature they bought before are going to get BBQ.

Meanwhile the rest are upstairs. Seunghyun was giving his mother and Seungri company at the villa's room. Since, Seungri is still a baby and vulnerable, it won’t be good if he inhales the smokes. Not to mention the cold breeze of night beach that could makes him sick.

Mr.Choi got everything under his control. But then, when Butler Kang is away to get some ice and Bora Noona is in the kitchen making another side dish and rice, Mr.Choi was left with the troublemakers.  

“No, no, Jiyong, don’t flip the squid yet!”, Mr. Choi trying pried Jiyong’s hand into flipping the grill squid all over again.

“But, I want to do it, Dad! I want to help you!”, Jiyong whined.

“I understand but wait until 5 minutes, okay? And be careful because it’s hot! Where’s our butler Kang and--”, turning to the side, Mr. Choi spotted his two sons crouching down into a big bowl that contain some un-cook fish.

“ Dae-yaah don’t play with the fish, we already wash it! Also, it’ll make you stink. Youngbae, why did you let your brother playing with the fish? We’re going to cook it later.”

“He kept whining if I said no, dad!”

Rubbing his temple, Mr.Choi starting to get dizzy for having BBQ with his 3 child. “Aigooo, I can’t do this alone! Didn’t that Butler Kang said he only takes 5 minutes to get what he needs, and where’s Seunghyun, and -”

“Dad! Dae kiss the fish! EWW Dae it’s gross. ” Youngbae shout and try to pull his little brother away from the bowl.

“Oh my god, that’s it!”, Mr.Choi snapped. “Okay, kids time’s up! Daddy needs your help!”

Getting his kids’ attention, he continued, “Jiyong and Daesung, I think you Mom needs your help to play with Seungri upstairs. He can’t stop crying ever since.”

Hearing Seungri and cry in one sentence, Jiyong stop poking at the burned squid and run to his dad.

Seeing his tactic was success, Mr.Choi can’t help but grin. “Dae-yaaah, you need to wash your face

Please log in to read the full chapter