Youngbae's Birthday Vacation - Part 1

Kiddos!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So, bae. What do you want for your birthday this year? House party like seunghyun? You like that?”

“Can we all go the beach house instead, mom, dad? Please? Please?“

“Jagiya?”

“I couldn’t agree more. But first we need to go to the doctor first if riri is okay with travelling, then make sure we have enough stock for dae’s diapers and then hyunnie’s snack and of course--”

“Okay then! We’re going!”

...

“Kids, C’mon! Get your own bags and gather up here!” Clapping his hand, Mr.Choi make sure all the preparation is done. It feels like a scout leader trying to make his group in line. But then, it needed when he has 5 kids, sons in top of that. “Jagi, you done?”

“Not yet! I need to place Ji’s pudding into his box first or else he won’t stop whining and then get dae’s juice, give me ten!” with that Mrs. Choi disappear to the kitchen with Jiyong trailing in her back.

Huffing, Mr. Choi sit down on their living room and checking the piled bags and container for the trips. And yes, apparently its too much for only two days vacation.

But then, they’re a family with five son, kids. And his kids, well, they can’t contain their happiness as they’re going for birthday party vacation that makes them bouncing in all the time when the weekend is come.

“Yeobo, instead of sigh and sit prettily right there. Why don’t you help me by changing Seungri’s diaper then we’ll go!”

“But, we have our helper”

“Now!!”

 ....

The kids can’t stop singing and talking in the entire way. Wanting to have his family in one car, Mr. Choi driving by himself, while all their pack and bags are with their butler and helper in another car. Sitting in the passenger side, Seunghyun make sure to be the best companion for his dad. While Mrs. Choi is sitting in the backseat with Seungri and dae, then Jiyong and Youngbae at the very back seat of the car.

They started by talking their day in their own school, then singing their favourite cartoon them song, then singing a birthday song for Youngbae, then listening to Youngbae’s story about his small birthday party in his classroom, then singing again, and in some moment listening to Seungri’s cried- cause all his hyungs are too noisy and the baby only wants to sleep.

Afterall Mr.Choi couldn’t find any reason not to feel happy and excited with his family. Seeing smile that always on their family’s face, especially Youngbae, made his heart swell with happiness and warm feeling.

They haven’t their vacation for awhile. Since his wife pregnant 6 months they hardly going somewhere cause she needed to rest and unable to had lon

Please log in to read the full chapter