Shot Two!!

Not My Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m home” Jaehyun announced as soon as he entered the house.

He took off his shoes and hit the sofa right away. His whole body was aching from the basketball tournament that morning. “You’re home? That’s rare, aren’t you going to eat at --‘s like always?” Jaehyun’s mother appeared with a spatula on her hand.

“Ah… What are you cooking today mom?” Jaehyun changed the topic right away, he stand up and took the spatula from Mrs. Jung. From the smell coming from the kitchen it smelt like brownies, the only thing Jaehyun’s mother can cook or bake. “It’s nothing that concern you, go take a bath! You smell like your father stockings!” Mrs. Jung pushed Jaehyun away from the kitchen.

“I’ll be taking that, thank you” Mrs. Jung took the spatula back from Jaehyun and left for the kitchen.

Jaehyun chuckled at his mother quirkiness.

 

 

After Jaehyun finished showering and changed his cloth, he lied on his bed, staring into the white celling. He felt like all of his energy had drained from his body. He was exhausted, not just from the basketball tournament…

“Why is she avoiding me?” He asked that question again.

He knew that you came to school that morning, he had asked your friends and even some of his friends saw you at school, but why couldn’t he? What exactly that he had done to make you avoid him this much?

Jaehyun reached for his phone on the side table of his bed and looked for any missed call and texts from you, but there was none. He clicked onto snapchat the snapchat application and looked for your daily update but there was none. It was as if you had vanished. A sigh escaped from Jaehyun as he tried to think of his fault.

Something clicked him, “Is it because I didn’t call her noona? What is so important about that title anyway?!” He frowned.

He turned to his left side and saw a Barbie doll. A soft smile formed on Jaehyun’s face as he hold the Barbie doll in his hand. He don’t have any younger sister, in fact he is the only child. No, he don’t fancy Barbie, the Barbie was there because it was your bargain for breaking his favourite robot toy when you were 10 years old. You weren’t really repentance for breaking his robot, you did it because you want to eat Jaehyun’s mother brownies.

 

“I’m sorry for breaking your robot Jaehyun” The small version of you apologies.

Jaehyun kept trying to draw a sheep on the sand with his piece of stick but he failed every single time. “Hey are you listening to me? I’m sorry” You frowned when Jaehyun ignored you.

You squatted next to Jaehyun and watched him doodling on the sand.

“You know I am very good at drawing, do you want me to show you?” You don’t want to back off, you remembered seeing Jaehyun’s mother feed him with her homemade brownies and you were desperate to taste it.

Just remembering the mouthwatering brownies makes your mouth pooled with saliva.

Jaehyun kept quiet, but he was watching your every move from the corner of his eyes. You were busy drawing something on the sand, you seem like you were earnest in apologizing. “Look it is finished!” You exclaimed ecstatically.

For a 10 years old you were quite talented in drawing, you ended up drawing many different kinds of animals for Jaehyun. Even though Jaehyun was quite for most of the time, the fact that he paid attention to your quirkiness really comforts you. You didn’t have that many friends before, maybe it was because of your clumsiness. It wasn’t your intention to break Jaehyun’s toys, it just happened when you hold it.

“So does that mean that you forgive me?” You asked Jaehyun when it was late already.

Your hand was aching from all the drawing, Jaehyun took notice of that and felt bad. He did noticed the slight changes of your drawing and know that your hand had been hurting, but he didn’t want it to end. Jaehyun just wanted to spend time with you. At that time he didn’t understand, but your present just made him giddy inside.

Jaehyun nodded slowly. He wanted to talk but it was as if his tongue was knitted, he was nervous. “Yes! Oh as an exchange for your robot, here!” You handed him your Barbie doll.

“Barbie?”

“Yes, my mother got it for me for my last birthday but I don’t want it anyway because it looked scary in the night” You told him.

Jaehyun stared at the Barbie doll, it does looked a bit intimidating, maybe because of the fact that the Barbie had loss her right hand. Jaehyun started to think if it was a joke. Why would anyone gave someone a broken doll?

“Now that we are friends, can I come to your house?” You started with your plan.

“Um… why?” The thoughts of you breaking all of his precious robots scared him.

“I want to eat your mom’s brownies!” You said straight away.

Jaehyun knew from then that you just wanted to make up with him because of his mother’s brownies, he felt a bit dejected and cheated. He thought that you were going to be his friend.

“Since your mom is not home yet, why don’t we eat at my house? I want to show you my dolls collection!” Without waiting for Jaehyun’s reply, you pulled Jaehyun’s hand and lead him to your house.

“You will love my doll collection, we can play tea party together!”

“Tea party?” Jaehyun repeated.

“Yes, it’ll be fun!” You beamed.

Your smile took Jaehyun’s breath away. He couldn’t describe what he was feeling at that time, but he knew, that you were special. Maybe that’s why he overlooked your intention and become friends with you. But as time passes, he was falling deeper for you.

 

“Why is she doing this to me?” Jaehyun rest the Barbie doll on his chest.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter