Chapitre 2

Je t'aime doux princes!!!

         The Sweet Princes Pastry & Cafe filled with girls who hungry for sweets and looking at the cute boys as their eyes treat. As the boys were busy handling their beautiful customers and their famous homemade pastry. "Yahhh Bobby stop flirting with the girls and get back to work", said Hanbin yelling from the brewing station. Bobby just pouted while the girls were gigling . " Okay girls I will comeback later and each one of you will get a rose from me" said Bobby while giving the girls some roses, before he left the table he gave them his famous wink causes the girls had a minor heart attack.

        " Hi Hanbin, You're free later?" asked Ellie. Ellie had a crush on Hanbin for a long time since the shop was opened but he just dont give a fu*ck to her as he just acted cool. "Nope quite busy today, can't you see all the customers here", said Hanbin without looking at her. "After the shop close? pleassseeee Hanbin, we never hangout together', said Ellie whilst pouting. "Ellie if you come here just to disturb me, you can leave,you know where the exit right?" said Hanbin with a cold tone. "Yahhh, Hanbn I asked you nicely right, you dont even looked at me while Im talking, what the hell is wrong with you?," asked Ellie with a high tone causes some of the customers looked at her with annoyed expressions. Hanbin stopped brewing the coffee beans and looked at Ellie in the eyes. He went closer to Ellie ears and...."Hey listen carefully, Im really busy right now and I really HATE which mean REALLY HATE people disturbing me when Im doing my work, so can you please leave my shop now or I will call the police for disturbing public peace", whispered Hanbin and gave Ellie death glare. Ellie just walked away and leave the shop. "Woah dude, dont you think its a bit harsh?", asked Bobby. "She started it first", said Hanbin and continued making some coffee for his customers. Bobby just chuckled and left Hanbin.

          Donghyuk at the kitchen was busy baking his signature sweets the choux puff with strawberry milk cream. "Yeah almost done", said Donghyuk while smiling. "Yo bro, what are you baking?, asked Bobby and took his utensils to baked some sweets. "My signature pastries of course," said Donghyuk and touched up his sweets. " Did I heard Ellie voice just now, why is she shouting?", asked Donghyuk. "As usual, disturbing Hanbin of course", said Bobby." Whats wrong with her? She know Hanbin doesn't like her right? Why she keeps on coming here?," asked Donghyuk with a pissed off tone. "I dont know man, woman are hard to understand," Said Bobby and chuckled. Donhyuk just sighed. "Oh yeah, need to serve these for my princess", said Donghyuk with a happy tone. He brought the pastries out and arranged it inside the display freezer.

  8 Hours Later,

         " OH MY GOD!!!! its so tiring today, the customers were extremely a lot than usual," said Bobby while strechching his body. Hanbin was busy calculated today profit while Donghyuk was texting his mom. "Donghyuk can you throw out the rubbish today, Im soo lazyyyyy and tireddd", whined Bobby. "Yah Hyung Isn't it your turn today, mine is tomorrow right?, asked Donghyuk while pouting. " Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" , yelled Bobby. "Okay, arasso hyung,haishhhh," said Donghyuk and walked away. "Hanbin-ahh, do you like that Ellie girl", asked Bobby. "Nope",said Hanbin focusing on his calculator. Bobby just chuckled. "Dont you wanna try to like her", asked Bobby. "Hyung, I want to focus on my dream, our dream I dont want to waste time and energy with all this dating thingy.It's Nonsense", said Hanbin. "Man, dont said like that, we don't even know what gonna happen to our future right? maybe you will fall in love tomorrow,". Bobby just played game on his phone. Hanbin stopped all his calculating and started thinking. "Impossible Hyung, impossible", He said and cleared all his things on the table. "Hyung, lets have some fun today shall we?," asked Donghyuk who just cameback from throwing the rubbish. "Yeah Hanbin, its been a long time since we had drinks right", said Bobby with exciting tone. Hanbin just smiled. "okay, what are we gonna have today?" asked Hanbin. "Fried chicken and soju!!!!", scremed Donghyuk. Bobby had started dancing just by listening to that. "Okay my treat tonight", said Hanbin. The Boys cheering as they heard Hanbin wanna treat them. " Lets drink till will diiing", exclaimed Donghyuk. "WHAT THE HELL IS DIING?", asked Bobby. "I dont know it just popped up in my head," said Donghyuk and laughed. The three of them closed the shop and walked to the famous fried chicken shop. They party all night as the Pastry shop closed for tomorrow.