Chapitre 1

Je t'aime doux princes!!!

         Bobby, Donghuk and Hanbin were bestfriends since primary school as the three of them were the only child in the family they have strong bonding towards each other. No, even siblings doesn't close as they are. They like depending on each other to carry on with their daily life although each and one of them were different in character. Even their parents were bestfriends with each other although Bobby's father had passed away due to car accident but its never effect their families relationship as its grown stronger then before.

       One day, their families planned a trip to Paris together as its been a long time since they had their last vacation.As they reached there, the boys became so excited as their patience had limited because of their eagerness to explore the foreign country. After visited all kind of amusing places in French, they decided to rest their legs and feed their growling stomach. Donghyuk's father decided they had their snacks at a pastry shop. It was a small shop but quite popular among bagpackers as its offered scrumptious pastries but at very reasonable price. The kids have some healthy yet sweet tarts to satisfy their sweet tooth whilst the adult had some rich choux creme with some freshly brewed Americano.

           

                            

 

(Bobby P.O.V)

      I had Blueberry custard tart as its looked extremely delicious. It was a baked pastry consisting of an pastry crust filled with egg custard and loaded with fresh French Blueberries. When I took the first bite, suddenly my world change 360 degree  as if I was in the field covered with blueberries that produced very fragrant smell. The second was the main as its completed the whole scenery. Custard cream that rich with egg flavour and freshly vanilla scent that lingered upon my nostrill. Little did I know, I had finished the whole plate. I was in awestrucked. "Woah slow dowm there, young man" said Hanbin's father whilst chuckling. It was the best tart that I had taste in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Donghyuk P.O.V)

       I was in doubt to choose which tart that suited my desire right now as all of the pastry looked extremely delicious. In the end my mom suggested my to try one of their signature dish, The pear tart as pear was one of my favourite fruits. Without any delayed, I choosed the pear tart and started to devoured it. The first bite enter my mouth, I already flabbergasted. The sourness of the pear blended very well with the sweetness of the brown sugar which create a perfect harmony, with a little "kick" from the cinnamon powder complete everything. Yeah I now, I had a pretty weird taste bud for a child but it doesn't matter as long as we're happy, right? The crispiness of the tart pastry had made me went crazy over it as it was so rich and .....'sighed' Im speechless. It was just superb.

 

 

(Hanbin P.O.V)

     I just watched the other choosed their own tarts to be eaten. As for me still on thinking, suddenly there's one paticular tart that was arranged beautifully had catched my attention. It was the Chocolate tart with crème fraîche with fresh raspberries. I also known as the chocolate monster in my families and my bros , so this was a perfect sweet for me. The taste of the tart was extremely scrumptious and delicious. It was hard to stop eating untill my mom told me to slow down or I will choke, even Hanbyul looke at me weirdly. I was speechless it was truly the best chocholate I had tasted plus the sourness of the raspberries and the rich creme fraiche, TRULY GORGEOUS!!!

 

        The three of them must be amazed as it was really showed on their face. "I told you this is the best pastry shop in the whole Paris", said Donghyuk's father while sipping his a cup of joe. "Uncle, this was the most delicious tart I had taste after my omma", explained Bobby and grinned ear to ear. The other two boys just nodded aggreed on what Bobby just said. " Im really gald you guys like it", suddenly they heard unfamiliar voice. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Edward Leonardo, the owner of this pastry shop. Im the one who baked all the tarts that you boys had eaten", said the man that exclaimed himself as the owner of the pastry shop. "Seriously uncle? you baked all of this?" asked Hanbin with a shocked face. "Yes young man, in fact tarts is the thing that Im really expert with" said the man and gave Hanbin a wink. "Wow uncle, you must be a genius, oh I really want to be just like you" said Donghyuk while pouting. "Well wanna take a look at my baking station? It just at the back of this shop?", offered the man. "Can We, omma?", asked Bobby. "Sure, why not it will be a great experince for the three of you", said Bobby's omma. Off the three of them, followed the "Tart man" that what the boys called them. They had so much fun played and learned from the man. It as the most pleasent memory for the boys. Since that day, the three of them have the same dreams. They wanna be just like the Tart Man, a sweet maker. A person that make sweet and bring happiness to the person that ate it.

(Paris, 2003)

   The blew quite strong caused the yellowish orange autumn leaves fell crush the earth. The sun shines brightly panetrating and warm up the land as winter chills started to feel. Athough it was cold, its never stopped this little girl from playing and exploring her little world. Alexandra William was the named given. She half korean and half french. Her dad own a famous jewellery company, Will's & Co. It causes him to become one of the famous billionare in french. As usual cliche' scene, as the parents were working, the child will always get ignored and abandoned but gor Alex case, she quite lucky because her father found a fine lady named Nancy to become her babysitter.

   Since that day both of them had spend most of their time together, a little glimpse of them people will think they are mother and daughter. Alex was playing at the rose garden happily untill her babysitter called her. "Alex, come here dear I had something for you", called Nancy. As Alex heard her named was called, she ran with the speed of light to her babysitter. "What is it nanny?" Asked Alex. "I baked you some sweets wanna try and taste it", said Nanny Nancy while grinning ear to ear. "Oh I love too". Alex was screaming happily as she followed Nanny Nancy to the kitchen.

  Nanny Nancy gave a plate of sweet that she just baked to Alex. Without thinking much, Alex took her first bite and she was amazed. The rose scent spilt across the room, as they at the rose garden having their evening tea and the warm of the sweet caused she had a vision a happy family spending their time together. "Emmm, Nanny its so delicious what is this", asked Alex taking another bite. "This pound cake, I used rose water & rose jam that I bought at the small market near the town.It sold the best rose based ingredients in the world", said Nanny Nancy. "Oh, no wonder its so delicious Nanny", said Alex. "I also learnt this precious recipe from my late grandma so its very special", said Nanny Nancy. "Oh, can you teach me how to make sweets", said Alex while pouting. "Of course dear, I will teach you all the recipes that I knew", said Nanny Nancy Alex hair. Since that day Alex had eaten all the sweets that was made by Nanny Nancy. From simple cake to beautiful yet complicated tarts. She had sweet tooth as sweets as become part of her life, but the sun aren't always shine everyday right?

    Nine Years later, Alex lost the person that she love the most, the person that she spend the most time together. Nanny Nancy passed away due to liver cancer. Alex lost her happiness in life, for her Nanny Nancy had become her mother and father as her biological one always busy with works. Since that day Alex known as the cold princess by th maids & butlers of the mansion as she sheldom smiled. Alex had forgetten her "always craving for sweets "syndrome as her father aganinst her to become a Pastry Chef. Now Alex had further her studied at Oxford University, United Kingdom in Business & Management. Now, she had been focusing to take over her father Jewellery business, The Will's & Co.