Sequel [ Part 1 ]

Moon, Earth and Sun (Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years have passed, he never see her since that incident. Sometimes, he hopes to see her again. He couldn't even apologize to her. Sighing, he just continues his work. To pay for his university fees, he works as a part timer at a fast food restaurant. At least, he can earn extra money. He's in the charge of taking the order from the customers. As he's busy taking the order, his eyes shift to the glass window before his jaw dropped. He looks so surprised that he couldn't even pay attention to the customer in front of him. "Helloo?" the lady rings the bell on the counter repeatedly before he's back to the reality. "Oh, I'm sorry. May you repeat your order again?"

 

As he finished his work, he changed his clothes before going out of the restaurant. He's still thinking about what he just saw today. "Is it true that I saw her?" He frowned, sighing softly. He sat onto the bench outside, trying to calm his mind again. He always see someone who looks like Eunha but none of them were her. He never contact Yuna after the graduation too. He just lost his interest in her. 

"Kook? What are you doing here? Thought you already go home?" His co-worker; Hoseok asked, sitting next to him. "Hyung, I-" He shakes his head as he doesn't know what to tell him. "What is it?" Hoseok asked, looking at him. "Nothing, hyung. I'll go home now. Bye" He smiles, getting up before walking home.

 

...

 

It's raining heavily, he's struggling to get through the crowds on the street. He left his umbrella at his work place and it's way too far to go back there. Finally made his way to the bus stop, he looks around and tries not to get wet because of the rain. As soon the bus arrived, he immediately enters it and made his way to back seat. He looks at the outside, before his eyes grew wider. He sees her again. "E-Eunha?" And this time, it was really her. He got up and tries to get through the people who were standing in the bus. Unfortunately, the luck isn't on his side. The bus already moves and he's stuck inside. He could stares at his reflection on the window, frustrated. 

"Why is it so hard to see you?"

When the bus stopped at the next station, he immediately walked out even if it's not his destination. He just wanted to see her, to ask her how is she doing and all. He just want to make sure that she's living such a good life. He could see that she looks slightly different, with her short hair and her appearance. He almost couldn't recognize her at the first glance. 

"I'll make sure that I'll get to see you" he said to himself.

 

..

 

"Kook! Are you free this weekend?" Hoseok appeared out of nowhere, slinging his arms around his neck choking him playfully. "This weekend? Why?" He's struggling to get out of his grip. "It's my young sister's birthday! Please come if you're free. Everyone is invited! Plus you never come to my place, right?" He playfully messes Jungkook's hair before letting him go. Glaring at him slightly, he just nodded. "Alright, I'll come if I have some time" 

Hoseok gave him two thumbs up while grinning. "For sure you'll fall for my sister!" He exclaimed before leaving the changing room. Chuckling, he just shakes his head. "I doubt that, hyung." 

 

...

 

He stopped walking as he sees his another co-worker, Yoongi. "Hey, Jungkook! You're here" Yoongi waves at him before he made his way to him. "Everyone is here, they're so curious to see his sister since he never introduce her to us" Yoongi told him as they made their way inside together. "Really? I'm curious too" He chuckles, looking around.

"Hoseok! Where's your sister" Everyone asked, couldn't wait. "She's upstairs, wait a minute" He went to check on his sister upstairs. Jungkook takes a glass of the juice, sipping onto it as he waits. He's not that close to everyone that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter