You're my EARTH

Moon, Earth and Sun (Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky is bright as usual. It is so bright that people couldn't look at it, that it could blind anyone's eyes. That's how she wants to be; to be shine on him. How much she wants him to see her. How much she wants him to know her. How much she wants him to love her as much he loves that girl.

Jeon Jungkook; just by hearing his name could make she smiles so wide, very wide that you wouldn't expect it could be. Choi Yuna; that's the name of the girl he loves, the girl that he adores so much that he couldn't see anyone, including herself. Jung Eunha; the name that he won't even know could exist in this world. How much she wants to appear in front of him, she would get blocked by Yuna; the one she assumes as the sun who blocks the moon from the earth even if the moon was shining, the earth won't even see it. He would just walk passed her without noticing her. It hurts so much.

Walking on the hallway, she looks at each class she passed before she sees this one class. The only class that have the special someone inside. Her pace getting slower as she secretly looks inside the class and yes, she could see him. The only person who always got her attention. Her smile never leave her face. Her heartbeat is getting increased every time she sees him. The earth that she loves so much. That's more than enough to make her day so meaningful.

 

Holding onto a sticky note, she smiles to herself as she stood in front of his locker. She looks around, no one is there. Immediately, she stick the paper on his locker and went to hide behind a wall. Footsteps could be heard and she cautiously peeks from where she stands. "Another note for you? Wow, you're surely a charming guy" Taehyung laughs as he teases his friend. "But surely this girl still cannot compete Yuna" Jimin teases him as well and they earned a smack from Jungkook. "Shut up, guys. At least, she sees me the way others cannot see" He said and reads the note.

 

'Are you dreaming of her again today? I hope that dream breaks, I hope you’ll wake up tonight'

 

Both his friends laugh as they heard it. "This girl is so savage. I hope she won't try to put a poop inside your locker" they while laughing hard. Jungkook just rolls his eyes and keep the note inside his locker. Everyday, he will receive a note from her and he has no idea who send it to him. She never put her name on the note because no one will ever do that.

"Eunha! Let's go to the library? You said you wanna help me with the homework?" Yerin appears behind her, clinging onto her slightly. "Sure, let's go there later" she takes a final look at him before following her. "But I left my book under my desk, let's get it first alright?" Yerin said and she follows her friends to their classroom.

After taking the book from the classroom, they entered the library and look around to find empty seats. What they could see is Jungkook tries to get Yuna's attention from another table. He surely came there after taking his stuffs from his locker since Yuna would stay over to study in the library. It somehow annoys Eunha so much just to see that scene. "Let's go home, we'll do it at my place" she said and immediately turn around. "Hm? Ah- Alright then, Eunha."  That's it, who would be able to see that thing?  It hurts her, and she knows it won't be her at all. Her mood would suddenly disappear whenever she sees something like that happened. No one ever knows that she likes him, so much. Nothing could stop her to keep her feelings for him even if she's invisible to him.

 

...

 

Looking up at the shelf, she tries to take the book from the shelf but she couldn't reach it. Being a short girl is not easy, how she wish to get taller. Sighing, she looks around to ask for a help but no one is there. Who would go to the library during lunch time, unless it's the examination time. "Where's the ladder when I need it the most" she groans softly as she tries to take the book again but she failed. 

Without any warning, a hand appears; taking the book that she wanted. "This book, right?" she looks up at the person and her eyes grew wider. It's the person she cherishes the most; Jungkook. He smiles widely at her while holding the book. His smile always melts her heart easily. "Uh- Y-yeah- Thanks.." she immediately took the book from him and walks away before she do something that will embarrass her.

Jungkook go back to his seat before sitting down and he sees her. "She's weird" he blinks as his eyes are still on her. "What's wrong, Kook?" Jimin asked. "Who is that girl?" Jimin looks at where Jungkook pointed. "Ah.. That's Eunha. Jung Eunha if I'm not mistaken"

"Jung Eunha?" he nods slowly before Jimin passes him a note. "Here, for you again." He looks at it and read the note. 

 

'You are my earth, You are the center of my day'

 

"I really want to find out who keeps sending this to me. She should let me know her name, at least"

 

...

 

Eunha walks on the hallway before she stops, looking directly at the notice board. "Singing contest?" she took the poster and continue to walk. "Should I join? Ah- forget it- Who am I kidding? Eunha... You're nobody. No one knows you" she talks to herself as she threw the poster away and left.

 

"Should I sing ballad song or something's catchy?"

 

She stops in her tracks as she overhead Yuna talks to her friend. Yuna is definitely going to join the singing contest. She grips onto her skirt tightly and immediately went back to where she threw the poster. "That's it. I'm going to join this." She nods to herself and turns to walk away before she bumps into Jungkook. She quickly bows and apologizes to him. "I'm sorry." She frozes as she notices that it was him, feeling nervous to see him this close once again. "You're joining the contest too?" He points at the poster in her hand and she hides it behind her back immediately. "W-well... I was just thinking.."

"I am sure that you have a nice voice. Good luck" He smiles and walks away from there. She smiles weakly as she looks at him walking away from her. How much she wants to tell him her true feelings, she has to face the reality that he only loves one girl which is Yuna.

 

"What?! You're going to join the contest?!" Yerin exclaimed after she told her about it. "Yahh.. Don't be too surprised. I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter